K-Drive tenno

ForgottenGruver

Simple thing no questions. Just your's schoolboy(operator) on a k-drive be possible. Why if fortuna kids could use it but we as super-duper void powered tenno could not? It's strange. I'll say more it's looks like it must be for tenno not for warframe. Kids from Venus ride on k-drive. Warframe is not a kid it's biorobot. If you are a just a kid from venus it's not give you superpowers. It's mean that tenno possible could ride k-drive. That's all thanks

And some as another idea - Tenno Bike for warframe and tenno to use. Will be cool

Edited by ForgottenGruver

Ok, so, seems to be you want Operators to be able to use K-drives? I agree. I don't think there's any real reason why not, as far younger kids are able to.

Also, whilst K-drive bikes are unnecessary, so were K-drives at all so I would love K-drive bikes too.

(But yeah, that grammar is hard to read.)

using warframes to manage K-drives to me seems very similar to using a controller to play a tony hawk skateboard game

I can use the controller but for me to do those things physically I'd be a dead old fart in 5 minutes

warframes don't have muscle fatigue or sprained ankles, to suggest space kids running about without a jacket on a cold as hell planet pulling tricks just screams crazy

47 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Ok, so, seems to be you want Operators to be able to use K-drives? I agree. I don't think there's any real reason why not, as far younger kids are able to.

Also, whilst K-drive bikes are unnecessary, so were K-drives at all so I would love K-drive bikes too.

(But yeah, that grammar is hard to read.)

Yep you are correct about topic message. The reason is like yours.

There is no practice in writing texts therefore problems. Google translated, I copied and pasted. Sorry for my bad english but some of salty people comes before you as I see. 

1 minute ago, ForgottenGruver said:

Yep you are correct about topic message. The reason is like yours.

There is no practice in writing texts therefore problems. Google translated, I copied and pasted. Sorry for my bad english but some of salty people comes before you as I see. 

Ah, Google Translate. Almost good enough...

4 minutes ago, ForgottenGruver said:

yep)) I try to correct errors in the text  but I think my skill is not good enough. And there will be other salty people...

As someone who struggles to learn other languages due to reasons beyond my control, I can relate. Assuming you're not in my boat, practice makes perfect.

16 hours ago, Loza03 said:

As someone who struggles to learn other languages due to reasons beyond my control, I can relate. Assuming you're not in my boat, practice makes perfect.

Agree. Practice make perfect. But not toxic communication. I try to be always polite. Good for business.

Edited by ForgottenGruver