Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inspiration Halls.

Uta_Redhead

Please, reconsider the quantity restiction for Inspiration Halls! 

Why can't we have more than 3 Inspiration Halls? Lots of people out there have many different projects for this room. I already decorated one, have one WIP and at least one more project to build... and Leader of our clan has at least one project too. We had nice planned overlay for one of dojo floors with four Halls and several gardens used as connectors between these Halls, but we - unfortunately - didn't rush building. And what do we have now? Right - we have broken assymetrical floor and one of our projects thrown into the void... That's not good at all!

Edited by Uta_Redhead

3 минуты назад, (PS4)Kamranos сказал:

The restriction is likely for server space.

I understand existing of this restriction, but I cant understand the limit of 3 Halls exactly. We have 5 for custom Obstacle Courses... why can't we have the same for Halls?

Caping the number does Not solve any Space issues.  Yes, we have 3 new Halls, but afterwards its only the observatory, again. The Inspiration Hall was One of the best additional to Ikeaframing in a while, better than those fancy decos and i Hope that they remove this cap again

• 1 month later...