Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda. Strange things

CrazyMF

Hello everyone! Hello DE! First - thnx for this big update guys. You did big job. I will try my best to explain all that im thinkin and what i saw. English is not my first language, sry for mistakes.

Sooo, lets talk about Garuda. Its just MY opinion. I wont answer any angry comment, will write it and leave it here. Sometimes she is strange, sometimes its suprising how useless she is, sometimes she is good, and unexplained. I will add some screenshots, opinions.

1st. Her passive sounds very nice, but what do we have at practice? Its very risky to run 50%+ buff. In the action you wont see a big difference by using her 4 at 50%-100%. A bit by using melee or any other weapon. For now in simulacrum ive used Mara Detron. Current build is...

jjRequeG7c0.jpg 

Lets check out this at Corrupted Heavy Gunner 155 lvl. No buff - 5-6 shots. 50% buff - 5-4 shots. 100% buff - 4 shots.

Right now, im using this mods at Garuda, not finished, but its doesnt realy matter:

3v0Ud685Fpg.jpg

Her 4 will do: no buff - 101 slash proc, 50% buff - 152 slash proc, 100% buff - 203 slash proc. Kinda...useless...

Her 1 wont be changed. BUT! Here comes the real face of the Gore. In the description of 4 we can see...

7Kjbb8wkxsU.jpg

Nothing about MARKS 🙂 After using 4, damaged enemy will have mark above his head. I will show some numbers...

Heavy Gunner will give you 88.7k of absorbed damage after jump. By shootin bloody orb we will do this:

AZWpfS-Wwj8.jpg

No slash procs, just crazy low impact. But now, lets see what happens with 4+1:

0JZ6YQXbmj0.jpg

32.585 slash procs. Its can be more, i had 60-65k slash procs. Also, this mark works with any weapon in your hands. As an example, i've used Vulkar, no slash damage as we know. Result below:

zVb-1v8u-3o.jpg

My Mara Detron makes tons of slash procs and this poor Gunner took 2-3 shots.

Her abilities are strange. Becouse you cant realy protect yourself by 1, its should looks like waves of blood covering her body and absorbing % of incoming damage + Garuda may use 50% of absorbed damage for selfhealing (not for crazy numbers, just to keep alive). Also will looks more brutal.

2nd. Its should be kinda CC for X numbers of enemies. Sort of Nezha 4, but not so strong. Enemies at this pillars will spread their blood on other foes, markin them (as her 4 for now).

3rd. Without changings, have no idea.

4rd. Garuda summons X numbers of fangs\talons, using other 50% of absorbed damage and some energy (or energy per sec to keep this fangs summoned) this fangs will attack marked enemies. Garuda forced to use her claws aka Valkyr. Every killed enemy will spread blood for more marks and will give blood points (absorbed damage) to use 1 for selfhealing and protection, fangs strikes only marked targets, flying around.

Feel free to comment, but dont be salty 🙂 Thnx for your time guys. I hope i did something useful.

UPD info:

Natural talent affected to 4.

Kap radius of 4 - 50m, stretch wont affect. Any info about focus school?

Edited by CrazyMF

Her 1 is a small frontal shield pretty effective thing can defend against anything what is not an aoe.

Her second is a nice heal thought its nothing else.

Her third is a bit suicide to use, would appreciate if it could grant me some immortality for when i cast it so atleast i dont die from enemy fire.

Her 4 is borderline useless and im pretty sure that the mark is based on rng or bugged because i rarely seen it in work.

19 минут назад, Fallen_Echo сказал:

Her 1 is a small frontal shield pretty effective thing can defend against anything what is not an aoe.

Her second is a nice heal thought its nothing else.

Her third is a bit suicide to use, would appreciate if it could grant me some immortality for when i cast it so atleast i dont die from enemy fire.

Her 4 is borderline useless and im pretty sure that the mark is based on rng or bugged because i rarely seen it in work.

This marks based on duration. Right now i have 15.5 sec. The range is 50m. Stretch wont affect.

Edited by CrazyMF

@Fallen_Echo @CrazyMF

In regards to her 1 and Damage mitigation, I kinda don't want to see her have an overall % damage reduction ability. She's already got a decent amount of armor and HP, and if you combine it with Quick thinking and Flow you can make her even Tankier if you manage her 3 and 2 together well, especially with good efficiency making your 3 give more effective health than what you lost via your energy pool. I like it better than just a generic "Take less damage when you press this" ability interaction. Though it does fall off hard if you can't 2 a target, which might be an issue in Eidolon/Boss Fights. 

#1 is very useful, especially in corridoors/choke points, orb damage scales nicely.

#2 Heals, it's basically Trinity's well of life, meant to synergize with #3...

#3 I get what it's meant to be, high risk>high reward. However why is the energy gained back through the Bloodletting affected by energy efficiency? It should work simliar to Nidus' energy refund from Virulence which gains it inversely, meaning you'd get more back using a -% than a +% energy efficiency. To balance, the initial casting cost of bloodletting should be affected by energy efficiency, at half the rate.

4#  I've not played around too much with this yet, but it's feels underwhelming. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong and I don't know whether her ult scales off her talons but it should. #1 and #4 then a orb on marked enemy yields some seriously juicy numbers.

Side notes; Natural Talent feels it barely makes a difference on her casting animations. Especially on her #4, intended or not?

I think her passive works but, it makes QT mandatory.

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase
additional thoughts and testing.

7 минут назад, Man_In_Suitcase сказал:

Side note; Natural Talent feels it barely makes a difference on her casting animations. Especially on her #4, intended or not?

Yes, natural talent works with her 4, faster cast to cover more screen space

Edited by CrazyMF

2 hours ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

@Fallen_Echo @CrazyMF

In regards to her 1 and Damage mitigation, I kinda don't want to see her have an overall % damage reduction ability. She's already got a decent amount of armor and HP, and if you combine it with Quick thinking and Flow you can make her even Tankier if you manage her 3 and 2 together well, especially with good efficiency making your 3 give more effective health than what you lost via your energy pool. I like it better than just a generic "Take less damage when you press this" ability interaction. Though it does fall off hard if you can't 2 a target, which might be an issue in Eidolon/Boss Fights. 

You got me wrong here, because i like how the shield works.

Sure it doesnt defend against aoes and has a limited cover but thats completely fine.

My only problem is that the charged orb on her first is weak as hell while gated by a huge drain and long cast and her ult in itself feels lackluster at best.

Edited by Fallen_Echo

1 minute ago, Fallen_Echo said:

You got me wrong here, because i like how the shield works.

Sure it doesnt defend against aoes and has a limited cover but thats completely fine.

My only problem is that the charged orb on her first is weak as hell while gated by a huge drain and long cast and her ult in itself feels lackluster at best.

TBH in regards to her orb I'd love if they made it so that the Blood Altar would passively give damage to the orb when standing in its AoE. Yeah, bit iffy about her ult as is.

@Fallen_Echo @A-Midnight-Shaking

Her 1st almost fine, its just strange to have defensive skill for herself, without a REAL DEFENCE. Choke points? Are you kiddin? The game about tons of enemies and dmg coming from everywhere? The warframe for such points - Khora. Small aoe, that can control this choke point. Can Garuda do this? No. This is not a Volt shield, that can be placed around to make kinda bunker. EVEN not a Volt shield. Not EVEN CLOSE. Is it close melee battle warframe? Yes. Do she have any selfsustain except 2 for selfhealing? No. Also, u will have much lower hp regen as it closer to Garudas full hp.  I dont want to spin around to protect that perfect ass. All im talkin about - its pointless to force players to fight as melee, but without a real selfsustain. 1st - dash for cqc. 2nd - dash for cqc. Do she have CC? No. Do she have enought defence for open areas? No. Is it fun to play? Yes. But absolutley for sure - i wont change my main frames for this.

Tell me how good she is at Arbitrations - with no options to save her ass. Valkyr isnt my main, but shes one of the best. #megvanlav 😄

Edited by CrazyMF