Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had The Power To Make A Mod For Warframe What Type Of Mod Would It Be And Why?

xoxcloudxox

i would make, a damage buff warframe mod that puts your overall dps up by one percent per rankstarting at rank ten and maxing at rank fifteen ( 5 ranks in total ), but obviously some other nerfs and buffs would have to occur before this would be deployed as acrids would blow up planets. probably.

A Warframe V Polarity Dual mod that increases both Power Damage and Duration.

A Warframe V Polarity Mod that gives a chance of negating energy consumption (30% chance at max)

A Warframe V Polarity Mod that...Iunno, blows up planets or something....

A Warframe V polarity mod that does nothing.

And a Sentinel Precept Mod that picks up loot within 3m at max. -nod nod-

But I'm pretty sure it's a Warframe V Polarity Mod......

Hallways of Hell

Type: Shotgun

Rairty: Rare

Max level: Rare 3

Description: 0.4 enemy puncture(0.7 at max rank) and 25% chance of ricochet(100% chance at max rank)

Notes: This mod would let your round puncture enemies, but not walls. Instead, each pellet has a chance to ricochet off walls with a max of 1 bounce. This would murder enemies in closer corridors, as well as allow skilled players to try bankshots from around corners.

Edit: This is probably in the wrong section, though.

Edited by Grascen

Hallways of Hell

Type: Shotgun

Rairty: Rare

Max level: Rare 3

Description: 0.4 enemy puncture(0.7 at max rank) and 25% chance of ricochet(100% chance at max rank)

Notes: This mod would let your round puncture enemies, but not walls. Instead, each pellet has a chance to ricochet off walls with a max of 1 bounce. This would murder enemies in closer corridors, as well as allow skilled players to try bankshots from around corners.

bye hells chamber :D, hello HALLWAYS OF HELL MWAHAHAHA :D, seriously though, i like it, it could be really effective, mid-longrange combat if you aim like legolas, but yeah it sounds nice

Dead Silence.

6 mod points. Mutes lotus.

Steve da man.

9 mod points. Every time lotus talks, he goes "shut UP lotus" in his sassy voice.

i play warframe with no sounds lols, and just listen to idk rain sounds on youtube when im tryna relax/farm, or maybe metallica or megadeth when im fighting a boss ^-^

Tactical Zoom: Adds a scope reticle when you zoom in and + 5% projectile speed. The mod could be upgraded 4 times and each rank would add a bigger scope reticle and increase projectile speed to 30% faster.

omg this mod would be so awesome... not just for pvp ash sniping, but for clipping grineer so easily, i get about 60% more head shots with a decent reticle also this is the mouse i use because its awesome and pops heads.

3033dd0a6c0814aaa85ab3a7b0b62a10.jpg?hei

Honestly, I feel like I ought to have better ideas, but off the top of my head here...

1. A set of ability mods that would be used with the 5 key, to offer customization of active ability loadout.

2. A mod that makes enemies hit when sliding go flying and take physics damage, and increases slide speed. Also destroys minor barriers (like the fans/vents that block your way you normally have to shoot), when you hit them.

3. A mod that grants a non AoE weapon a small AoE effect (works with Puncture).

4. A mod that adds damage for doing combos (I.E. slide to melee).

Someone already mentioned ricochet, but I'd love to see that as well.

Honestly, I feel like I ought to have better ideas, but off the top of my head here...

1. A set of ability mods that would be used with the 5 key, to offer customization of active ability loadout.

2. A mod that makes enemies hit when sliding go flying and take physics damage, and increases slide speed. Also destroys minor barriers (like the fans/vents that block your way you normally have to shoot), when you hit them.

3. A mod that grants a non AoE weapon a small AoE effect (works with Puncture).

4. A mod that adds damage for doing combos (I.E. slide to melee).

Someone already mentioned ricochet, but I'd love to see that as well.

they all sound nice, but DE needs names costs and other info to actually make these mods, thats why i made the topic haha, it would be so sick playing with a mod thought up by the players, knowing that this mod will kick &#! indubededly ( if thats how its even spelled :OO ).

Edited by xoxcloudxox