Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Controller: <Menu_Right_Click>

Salenstormwing

UI bug when messing with the gear wheel on PC & Controller. This was fine before the update but it's broke in 24.0. and 0.1. Where you'd normally get a message to push a button to go to the emote screen, you get <Menu_Right_Click>_Emotes.

Here's a link to my steam screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1560079871

Same goes for when you go to the Emote side and get the <Menu_Left_Click> message.

My friend and I are both also experiencing this issue. I've seen so few posts mentioning this, I'm glad to hear we're not alone! My usual toggle to switch to the emotes screen doesn't seen to be working either, so I've been unable to use emotes since this bug started, as well. I hope it gets acknowledged soon!

• 1 month later...

Same here. Really surprised they haven't fixed such an obvious issue. I'm pretty sure it's been like this since the new gear wheel UI was introduced, and such a bug should be easy to fix. I'm using a wired Xbox One controller. I know Xbox One is less reliable than the Xbox 360 controller on PC (such as issues with rumble feedback in some games) but I can't imagine this is a hardware issue. Looks like a sloppy error in the code to me? It's not game breaking but it sure is immersion breaking.

Same here, I want to be able to do everything on PC controller they can do on PS4 or Xbone. It shouldn't be that hard to fix. Us controller users are a small subset on PC, but we deserve the same functionality as M&K players. I spend money on this game and I love it. Please help us.