Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burning my PC to bits...

Karmatory

Hello DE! During my last patch in to Fortuna which we all have been waiting for I stumbled in to a rather obnoxious issue that's currently burning through my PC.

I have a I5 4690k, 16 GB ram and a Nvidia 1070 GTX. I should be well within acceptable specs, yet Warframe is running at extreme measures while I haven't even left my Orbiter yet.
This is after turning all my graphics to low as well. It seems like it doesn't make any sort of difference in required power.
This was -not- my experience before the Fortuna Patch, it ran on a reasonable 10-20% CPU wise when idling only requiring more power (As expected) when in missions.
unknown.png

I have same processor and ram size. Try to end those tasks, Glyph and archeage both are consuming a bit of processor task 30%. I guess it's normal task for warframe between 30 and 40%. Same on my PC before and after the patch. 100% CPU will cause u a painful lag and processor hang.

Same, my computer overheated so much it restarted itself and i was just sitting in orbiter doing nothing.

Prior to Fortuna update nothing of this happend not even after 10 hours of play.

Now warframe is using from start 100% CPU and GPU. 

1 minute ago, spyvspyaeon said:

I have same processor and ram size. Try to end those tasks, Glyph and archeage both are consuming a bit of processor task 30%. I guess it's normal task for warframe between 30 and 40%. Same on my PC before and after the patch. 100% CPU will cause u a painful lag and processor hang.

I dont even need AA to be running for this issue to be there. This just happened to be in the screenshot from this morning. AA is known for its memory leak issues but this aint an AA cause.

22 minutes ago, Karmatory said:

This just happened to be in the screenshot from this morning.

oh ok. But as far as I got this problems before. I would suggest, if is that your case to not leave Google chrome (da browser that kiils CPU and GPU). Probably and as expected the new patch might need "hotfixes".

Did u tried to uncheck the direct X11? and leave only the Dx10? For reasons that I don't know direct X11 does not run smooth on my machine and I have this unchecked since evar. Also in game the graphics I only use the settings without the Color correction since does not work well with the Free sync (this allows my WF to run in consistent 120fps, some tiny drops but not painful as with that color correction on).

Maybe my case it's a bit different since my GC is an AMD RX 570 4Gb. (it's all just suggestions in work around)

11 minutes ago, spyvspyaeon said:

oh ok. But as far as I got this problems before. I would suggest, if is that your case to not leave Google chrome (da browser that kiils CPU and GPU). Probably and as expected the new patch might need "hotfixes".

Did u tried to uncheck the direct X11? and leave only the Dx10? For reasons that I don't know direct X11 does not run smooth on my machine and I have this unchecked since evar. Also in game the graphics I only use the settings without the Color correction since does not work well with the Free sync (this allows my WF to run in consistent 120fps, some tiny drops but not painful as with that color correction on).

Maybe my case it's a bit different since my GC is an AMD RX 570 4Gb. (it's all just suggestions in work around)

I tried both your suggestions and this is the result. I feel like the more I try to figure this out and fix it, the worse I make it.unknown.png