Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless falling sound

Vol4ica_

When I jumped off the archwing and reached really high speed, that sound of faling appeared. This happened near the big lake cave entrance. However, when I hit the ground, it did not disappear. The game got extremely laggy. I've been falling into a black screen, like for example when you fall into the water, but for no reason. I tried to die - this did not help. I called archwing - sound disappeared, however when I got off it it appeared again. I left to Fortuna and it did not disappear. Had to relaunch the game.

Oooh ya, this. Ya I've seen this one, and it is related to host migration like Owl said. It's pretty easy to replicate.

1.Be in a squad in the Orb (or probably Plains as well). 2.Be zephyr for ease of reproducing, use her 1 to go high enough that you can 3.Open your menu and leave the squad once the long-falling sound has started playing. Upon landing it will play forever. 4.Head to Fortuna/Cetus via their gate/elevator transition, note that even once you're in the 'relay' the sound continues to play. 5.Return to the orbiter, note that the hard-transition removes the continual sound effect.

It happened to me when I was solo tracking animals last night, some Corpus shot the hell out of me while I was trying to follow the footprints and my ragdolled body kinda started sliding down on a slope. After reviving the sound started and only returning to the Orbiter stopped it.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, [DE]George said:

This should be fixed with the latest hotfix.  Please let us know if you are still experiencing it.

Hi. Yes it is fixed. However today I caught a bug of endless sliding with the same habitat - it did not end until relaunch.