Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven changes costed me 2k plat

QuillTheBoreal

8 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

The only bad thing DE did was sit on their hands about changes for so long. But anyone who informed themselves knew changes could come at any time.

People were willing to pay out the nose for "god" rolls. And those that got them early enough reaped the benefits for a lllllllooooonnnngggg time and likely made far more back. You got in late. *Shrug*. The player driven market played you.

Hahahhaahha u got bamboozled. 

7 minutes ago, TheResult said:

As with most rewards in Warframe, anything that DE actually allows us to keep after a change usually means it will be made available later. I think it's fair to assume that Sentinel Rivens will probably be offered again as rewards for something else entirely; they just removed them from the normal Riven pool.

Yes, I’m sure they will come back in their own drop but right now, they are not dropping driving their prices up. Granted when I say it will fetch a “nice price” I mean it will earn a reasonable amount. Not some “god roll” price lol

16 minutes ago, TheResult said:

As with most rewards in Warframe, anything that DE actually allows us to keep after a change usually means it will be made available later. I think it's fair to assume that Sentinel Rivens will probably be offered again as rewards for something else entirely; they just removed them from the normal Riven pool.

Since when thats true? I never saw artax coming back, and its worth more than anything else now.

30 minutes ago, QuillTheBoreal said:

Guess it is time to start playing Destiny 2

Hopefully you got it for free because they push microtransactions/loot boxes as hard as, or harder than most free games do. Also they managed to piss off players and fans of the series on a regular basis during it's opening year with manipulative money milking BS... but hey there's been no negative news that I've seen about it for a while... or positive outside of it being given away, so they got that going for them.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I kind of think the least they could do is refund the kuva spent on nerfed rivens.  There is no way they could make up for the Plat losses but they could have an npc in game for a limited time to refund kuva and reset the mod to 0 rolls.   I have two lanka rivens with over 100 rolls on them combined between the two, i spent a ton of time getting usable stats.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

16 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Hopefully you got it for free because they push microtransactions/loot boxes as hard as, or harder than most free games do. Also they managed to piss off players and fans of the series on a regular basis during it's opening year with manipulative money milking BS... but hey there's been no negative news that I've seen about it for a while... or positive outside of it being given away, so they got that going for them.

It's still free, though.