Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass vitrify bug

Boxfacekiller

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, Boxfacekiller said:

Gara's 4th ability is still not allowing some friendly shots to pass through, including arca plasmor, sonicor and the shawk amp that I've noticed. all of the mentioned weapons bounce off of the wall.

Same thing with my Panthera ... Blades won't go through. Is it intended or a bug !?!?  Could you please let us know DE ... Thanks

Edited by Sergent-Qc

I am running into these bugs as well and some other game breaking ones w/ Mass Vitrify @Boxfacekiller. I put a post up recently about it, but will post here to see if you've had this also:

The problem is maybe 50-60% of the time, her Ultimate(Mass Vitrify) does not reset the counter on her 2(Splinter Storm) and then a plethora of other bugs occur. When Ult is casted, it consumes energy, doesn't reset SS, doesn't work as a damage protection, but works as a block, 1(Lance) CANNOT break her Ults wall at ANY distance whether outside or in. I've seen this happen from 563 energy down to 0 which is roughly 10 - 11 casts and not a single one would reset my 2(SS). While you can argue bad RNG, this almost seems game breaking for Gara as I myself have lost 100-400k dmg stacks on my 2(SS) multiple times in higher level survivals.

• 2 weeks later...