Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Tracking Down a Post I Made.

XxMAGGOTxX

Question

Hello everyone, glad to be back. Sorry to bother everyone, but back in 2015 I made a thread that took off and helped bring balance to Frost. It was the "Frost Feedback Megathread" and I'm hoping to track it down to post in Reddit, to show how community interactions between Devs and players should be. Could any moderator or user help with that? 

I've tried searching but just wasn't able to come up with anything. I found other threads related to it from way back in 2015, but I can't find that particular thread.

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

No problem.  You definitely have a strong passion for frost.  I had to sort through a many of your frost posts to find it.  🙂

Yeah, he was and still is my baby lol. I just didn't like how they had him initially. I'm only stealing that thread to post on Reddit to show another game developer how to interact with the community, as they have constantly been doing what they want and not what the players want lol.

DE on the other hand is basically a god. I've always loved them and the work they put out, just a stellar Dev team.