Brave.Little.Toaster

Fortuna Hunting/Fishing Bug

So I usually play with a friend and we've noticed that if you are not the hosting party it does not allow you to catch the fish in Fortuna. You can nail the execution, but it never actually gives you the fish. As with hunting, he had lost a trail, but once I reached the area the trail showed on my screen and I could perform the call. The creatures appeared for me but not for him even though Biz announced on his laptop "Oh it's a ~~~~. Stay down wind." I was able to capture, as the jumped out right in front of us, but t hey never even appeared for him (the host). So he could fish, I could hunt, and we could do absolutely nothing together. Kind of killed the Warframe experience to be honest and we've been playing daily for a long time. Super excited for Fortuna, hopefully the bugs get worked out soon.

I had the fishing bug as well. The new EMP spear did not work when I was in a group. However, old Cetus fishing spears did work, though this isn't optimal because the Cetus spears damage the fish.

I lost all my fish (97 to be exact) upon return to fortuna due to a bloody temporary wifi disconnection, and even after the wifi was reconnected the fish still wasn't returned to me. This is the second time it happened to me today and I nearly threw my laptop out the window or this. 😡