General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

New Operator Suits not looking like advertised

xD_1712

Yeah the new Outrider doesn't look like how it was shown on the Devstream and ingame store preview. I instantly bought it and now im really dissappointed because of that issue and all of the Outrider Parts the energy color is bugged and cant be colored right.

this isnt the only operator suit to not look right, the old suits that have been in the game for a while now have been changed up and dont look how they should, i made a post about it (shameless advertising)

suit parts are either bugged or have just been changed in a way that doesnt look good, i hope this gets fixed soon cause i was exited to see the skirt piece from one of the plains operator suits being a separate part you can use with any other operator chest cosmetic, cause that was the only reason i was using it, but thats bugged as hell, and the hood i was using doesnt look anywhere near as good when opened now, and its always looked really ugly when its closed so that isnt an option

i dont think these bugs should be prioritised over more important issues, but i hope these get fixed eventually and arent intended, cause my operator fashionframe looks terrible now compared to what it did before hand

Edited by Joltyboi

I think they missed a trick, and should have added a new slot on the customization for "upper body apparel", so basically what we have for "skirts" and tassels, but for the poncho, for the scarf they added with Vahd Cuirass in the earlier attempt at this, etc.

Also, like Joltboy said, there's a few pieces that are bugged. I noticed that the Umbra scarf has been moved a few points backwards, which makes it clip on the chest.

You can tell it was moved backwards because there's a wider gap at the nape of the neck, back of the ears and on the tip hanging at the back.

Also, some transitions aren't quite as smooth, especially at the bottom of older chest pieces, which makes them look awkward if not covered by the new "apparel".

The apparel itself seems too wide, which makes it hang way too loosely on the body, which looks kinda weird (like the Vahd one).
Hopefully, with time, they can tweak these out.

Edited by ReaverKane

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

Changes:

• Updated the Outrider Operator Armor Bundle Icon to display its proper attire.

Really? I buyed this because it looked great on the Devstream and even ingame the shop icon and what we actual got is worse and instead of trying to make it look like it was you just made this cheap "fix" really disappointed with that and im not the only one. And the Energy color of it still can't be colored right.

Edited by xD_1712

i think the collar your talking about was the helmet with the "hood opened" option set to open instead of closed, i took a look at that in game and while it wasnt as big as it was on the devstream it was still there, but i agree that the changes theyve made to the operator stuff is annoying, my favourite hood (when its open not closed, its ugly when its closed) doesnt look as good anymore and the skirt piece that i liked from a chest piece, which is now a separate piece from the chest cosmetic, (which was a long time coming) is completely broken and fubar, i hope they dont try to pull what they just did in that hotfix with it cause it doesnt look anything like how it did before fortuna, hopefully theyll get around to properly sorting it out once bigger issues are dealt with

1 id like to be able to colour the seperate pieces individually(includeing seperatly colouring a warframes head and body)

2 the backface culling of operator hair is still broken on a few hairstyles, if you go through and look at the parting of the hair or the back of all of them youl find some that are showing you the hair on the othere side

4 minutes ago, GrayZercer said:

1 id like to be able to colour the seperate pieces individually(includeing seperatly colouring a warframes head and body)

2 the backface culling of operator hair is still broken on a few hairstyles, if you go through and look at the parting of the hair or the back of all of them youl find some that are showing you the hair on the othere side

yes, this is exactly what ide like to, i wanna be able to colour each operator cosmetic individually, ill have a colour scheme im satisfied with then preview operator cosmetics i want only to find out that its using one of the other colours as the primary colour instead of the actual primary colour, ide also love to be able to do this with warframe attachments, you know, the chest attachments, shoulder attachments and leg attachments, and like you said, colour a warframes helmet separately from the body as well, weve all had times where the colours weve wanted looked fine on the warframes body only to look wrong/be in the wrong places on the helmet, i actually made a post about this a while ago (yet another shameless advertisement)

Edited by Joltyboi