Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is the best elemental damage against...

mikakor

when i take out all the armor of the Jackal or the new big spiders, and their HP is red, what kind of elemental damage would be the best, to deal with the rest of the life? i have jm Ignis W for killing Corpus with Gas, my Sarpa to strip armor faster than ( i'm not finishing this sentance ) and it only left my Akstilleto Prime. what do i do with it? which element could be the best againt these spiders and jackal, once stripped from all armor?

Electric damage will give you the best damage if their health type in Robotic, Viral if their health type is Flesh or Cloned Flesh.

If their armor is Alloy and Health Robotic, then leaving a small sliver in place will make Radiation deal more damage as the damage will be multiplied by 1.75 by the armor, then again by 1.25 for the health.

6 minutes ago, aswitz87 said:

Unless it is robotic underneath, then electrical and another type is better.

it is, and thanks!!

5 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Electric damage will give you the best damage if their health type in Robotic, Viral if their health type is Flesh or Cloned Flesh.

If their armor is Alloy and Health Robotic, then leaving a small sliver in place will make Radiation deal more damage as the damage will be multiplied by 1.75 by the armor, then again by 1.25 for the health.

it is robotic health, so i suppose Electric will be the best, right?

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

radiation? for robotic HP? it's better usually for alloy armor.

Yes.  If you leave the armor on, you get a high damage boost for that and a minor one for the robotic.  That’s two boosts instead of one.

Unless the armor is ferrite...

Just now, aswitz87 said:

Yes.  If you leave the armor on, you get a high damage boost for that and a minor one for the robotic.  That’s two boosts instead of one.

Unless the armor is ferrite...

well, since i completely strip them from their armor, i think electricity will be the best. thank you!!! ^^