Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining and Fishing Resources what are found in crates don't counting

Death8869

I found a lot of mining and fishing resources in the crates around Orb Vallis, just like Rotoblade, Thermal Laser, etc and nothig counted after I finish the mission, in the bottom is display I see the pickuping, but after It I get nothing of these.

hace 2 horas, Death8869 dijo:

I found a lot of mining and fishing resources in the crates around Orb Vallis, just like Rotoblade, Thermal Laser, etc and nothig counted after I finish the mission, in the bottom is display I see the pickuping, but after It I get nothing of these.

Hi guy, me too I can't earn some resources 

Edited by JohnGarrett

Probably a waste of a comment but: having the same issue with this, BUT manually fishing and mining those supplies, does give those materials and gives credit by the end of the mission, just wanted to throw it out there as a tiny work around for the moment, until the team finds a solution to this, so people that wants a new sweet K-ride or a Moa pet can get them.

Most of the rare items can be found by dismantling fish, gathered from the caves from the pools inside, for example a Mirewinder, gives Parallel Biodes when dismantling them