General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Can't log into game client.

StrykerS994

When I try to login the game says my information is invalid. I know it is not because I can still login here on the website. I submitted a support ticket but as of this moment I've only gotten a single automated email requesting the log files generated by the launcher which I provided, even though I'm fairly certain they will not be useful to resolve this issue. So I figured maybe I might get some love on the forums. Support ticket ID is #1479110. I would very much like to check out the new update so any help is greatly appreciated.

Well I'm actually an idiot. My sincerest apologies for this post. My antivirus was blacklisting the server for some reason and wouldn't let me see the popup while the game was in full-screen. Please disregard and feel free to delete this post.

Edit: For anyone else having this issue I use Kaspersky and have discovered it blocked the warframe server after the last definition update (false positive, not malicious). I accidentally fixed it by launching in windowed mode so I could check wireshark to see if my router was blocking it for some reason and was able to whitelist it.

Edited by StrykerS994