General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

You forgot to test conservation on controller

TyrianMollusk

Nothing I do seems to be able to change between lure and tranquilizer.  It says "Hold RB for actions" but that doesn't do anything.  RB seems to do nothing at all, held or not.  Seems like keyboard is the only way to do this.

The whole process is pretty impenetrable to get going, but this is especially unhelpful.

Edited by TyrianMollusk

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Tdub415 said:

I cannot switch to and use echo lures.

I use an XB1 controller too. It is really easy, just stick everything in the gear wheel and use from there. Basically, completely ignore their non-functional "fancy" new system.

• I could not even make the selections work with a keyboard last I tried. You still had to enter the gear wheel to pick anything.

I didn't think you could assign lures in the gear wheel, but I'll check again when I get home.  Fishing works just fine and I can switch between spears/baits/etc... just fine, but nothing happens with the tranq rifle equipped.  The menu shows up down in the bottom with rifle on the left, lure in mid, and nothing in right, but when I hold R1 like i'm supposed to, the controls are defaulting to abilities, rather than the rifle stuff it seems.