Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Devaldus

Covert Lethality Doesn't Work In Fortuna

Covert lethality finishers do 0 (Zero) damage on Fortuna as it does on Plains of Eidolon and any other open world zone, this bug's been around for a long while now.

Will DE please please please fix it? We'd so much appreciate it. lol 

It's really hard to play my favorite build when it doesn't work 90% of the times.

It does the animation but the finisher does 0 damage, it even bugs out in normal missions now. 

I have experienced this too.

Either he just blinks to the target and does nothing or he just preforms animation and does 0 damage.

You basically have to wait for enemy to be on the right angle and then preform finisher...

Yup, I'm playing Ash on Orb Vallis and Fatal Teleport->Covert Lethality isn't working at all.  CV does work if you sneak up and attack (full finisher kill), but using FT causes no damage.  11/13/2018 15:22 CST

Retested squad and solo.  It does not work in either circumstance.

44 minutes ago, PC_Raelcreve said:

Yup, I'm playing Ash on Orb Vallis and Fatal Teleport->Covert Lethality isn't working at all.  CV does work if you sneak up and attack (full finisher kill), but using FT causes no damage.  11/13/2018 15:22 CST

Retested squad and solo.  It does not work in either circumstance.

Works for me...What does your mod loadout look like?

On 2018-11-14 at 12:06 AM, Momaw said:

Works for me...What does your mod loadout look like?

Fatal teleport + Covert lethality 

It works if you host or play solo. Probably that's why it worked for you. Same thing on the plains. 

3 hours ago, GoatPimp said:

Fatal teleport + Covert lethality 

It works if you host or play solo. Probably that's why it worked for you. Same thing on the plains. 

Interesting, thank you