Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates Versus The Amount Of Tiem You Lose With A Mission...

nekrojiji

Can I ask why the ffffffffffffHell ?

So I returned to the game after a break and, seeing that I have the frost prime, prime helm and prime systems allready, I thought I would build it.

Here's what I noticed:

I have to spend 1 day on defence missions to get "A" key.

If I get the "RIGHT" key I have to hope for a chance to get the blueprint. (I need Frost Prime Chassis)

The question is related to the folowing.

If there is no chance for trading, why the hell do you alow the drop to be Helm or System, if I allready own the parts and some more blueprints for the parts.

So it's not enought that I have to spend one day to get the key, now if the reward of the mission is a frost prime part blueprint, it's the blueprint for the parts that I allready own.

Nice logic you have there!

Edited by nekrojiji

Keys are pretty easy to get, and quite a few people are probably just sitting on them as they are worthless, being that they have what they need and don't need to run them anymore. I know I've  got several dozen just sitting around.

yeah if you're pretty much playing solo and random groups then it would take too long to get anywhere I think.  If you join an active clan though and run the defence mission with your clan mates then when you get a key, you effectively get 4 keys.  Also, there'll be others in the clan who will run keys they have sitting around with you.  If it wasn't for my clan mates helping me out I'd have had less than half of the void runs I've had.

So you got that I only spent one day?

"one day" is the time that i need to get "one" key.

..... yes I get it! ...Farmframe! ... thank you!

the devs are: we made this and this and this. That's nice, but the GRAM is still held by the blade!

Edited by nekrojiji