Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want create warframe at FORTUNA

yapmabe

OK. Fortuna based on corpus(mech) and I understand to make a moa, gun, whatever as choose parts but what about make own warframe  with in many parts. it can be little changes as power,healt,armor, etc.... warframe appearance most importantly if we care about how look like our warframe!

Make your warframe with many parts with different features.DE did miss that significant opportunity to create a new content diffrent from CETUSSS.Cetus has new name it is fortuna!

By the way, is there a connection between new warframe and fortuna? like concept, abilities, appearance ? NO!!!  Why doing this. there was a chance to make a mecha warframeeeeeeeeeeee

16 minutes ago, yapmabe said:

I understand to make a moa, gun, whatever as choose parts but what about make own warframe  with in many parts

Have you done The Sacrifice yet?

Because what goes into making a Warframe is a little different from sticking together some mechanical parts, dood.

I get what you mean regarding making your own Warframe. However, that would be a lot of hard work for the devs just to make a mix and match system for the frames. Besides, it would take away some of the uniqueness from the frames if that happened. As for the new warframe matching the theme of Fortuna, it's not like Garuda sticks out like a sore thumb. A mecha warframe does sound cool. Though DE probably has some ideas for warframe types already planned.

Sory for my english. I am trying to say when you get warframe parts from bounties,

could be an option to add some special mech part or elements to warframe parts (chasis, system, neuroptics at foundry when you start to build.)

(like chroma parts; remember! you was need to volt neuro, frost chasis and saryn system for build chroma)

and these special mech parts to change the warframe as appearance and power ( like when you add x element or x mech part to chasis, armor will be 50 up to 200 or power strength will increase % 25 )Options will offer little differences 

Also Special mech parts or elements could be gain at bounties or powerful enemies as reward.