General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Credit Looted Not Counting

Unitanubis

I had the same issue, I think it may be linked to mounting on your K-Drive. 

Report:

1) Started bounty mission in public que, got credit bounty, stuck at 0 credits.

2.) Returned to Fortuna, started second bounty mission in public que, got credit bounty. stuck at 0 credits.

3.) Players left this bounty, resulting in  me re-instancing, now solo, I killed a few things and got 103 credits to count towards the total.

4) I mounted on my K-Drive and rode to a nearby corpus base. Credits were not counting that dropped.

5) Returned to Fortuna, started third bounty mission in public que, notified party that mounting on K-Drives may cause your credits not to count towards the total, got the credit bounty, got to 1000 credits in  under a minute.

I think it's likely the K-Drive, but it could also be linked to where the bounty falls within the bounty mission, changing locations from when the bounty starts, possibly changing player state (I didn't test with archwing or tenno), or it could be none of those things and it's happening for some unseen reason behind the scenes. Hope this helps devs.

I've had this happen in every bounty I've attempted so far.

The only time I've ever had credits count were in the immediate area of where the bounty started, and usually only the first few pick ups. I've never been able to get it up 495 so far.

19 minutes ago, Akirha said:

I think it's likely the K-Drive, but it could also be linked to where the bounty falls within the bounty mission, changing locations from when the bounty starts, possibly changing player state (I didn't test with archwing or tenno), or it could be none of those things and it's happening for some unseen reason behind the scenes. Hope this helps devs.

Could be, at least part of the problem. I just had another bounty and tested it. Went to ~600 then mounted the K-Drive and progression was halted from then on.

However, I don't think I used the K-Drive the second time it stopped working (the one before this). But I think I used my Operator in all three broken bounties so far.

41 minutes ago, Akirha said:

I had the same issue, I think it may be linked to mounting on your K-Drive. 

Report:

1) Started bounty mission in public que, got credit bounty, stuck at 0 credits.

2.) Returned to Fortuna, started second bounty mission in public que, got credit bounty. stuck at 0 credits.

3.) Players left this bounty, resulting in  me re-instancing, now solo, I killed a few things and got 103 credits to count towards the total.

4) I mounted on my K-Drive and rode to a nearby corpus base. Credits were not counting that dropped.

5) Returned to Fortuna, started third bounty mission in public que, notified party that mounting on K-Drives may cause your credits not to count towards the total, got the credit bounty, got to 1000 credits in  under a minute.

indeed, this is also my thought on it - this or the use of the AW... or maybe both together. had this happen in both solo and with a full team.

Managed to complete it this time: didn't use K-Drive nor Operator. The spawns were messed up, but I managed to complete it after running around in the same area for a while.

By the way, looks like there are already several threads on this. I just clicked the first one I saw and didn't look past that. I guess these can be merged...

into this one:

1 hour ago, Unitanubis said:

After the first credit pickup, the "Credits Looted" count froze and didn't increase.

Not just the first pickup. I had it at 0/1000 and 585/1000. I just went back to my other games to avoid further disappointment. Will pick this up in  week or two