Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WAR-2054863

Ciastek_

Question

I got that error after game crash. I was going to navigation on oribter, my game crashed and now when I try to start the game, launcher says: "Update failed". Every time it crashes and gives same error code like in title. Anybody knows what to do?

6 answers to this question

For me I can't do anything since a few minutes ago the game decided to kick me out to the login screen because my network wasn't responding. Was able to login after that. Joined Fortuna again and got disconnected once again to the login, now... can't login, restarted the game and the launcher doesn't do anything but telling me ERROR_INTERNET_CANNNOT_CONNECT.

When starting it says this: Update failed!

The preprocess pass appeared to crash.

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.

The update will be restarted shortly..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even when verifying says Update failed

Edited by Ciastek_

11 minutes ago, Ciastek_ said:

It actually doesn't let me and still says update failed

I figured that might have been the case.

It could just be that there are server issues. If people have been kicked and then cannot connect, that could be one cause. If you wait for an hour or so it might just work again.

Note: I can login. It could be a localised issue to a specific region. I am in the Oceania/Asia server.

Edited by krc473