Hydrolyst's invisible grass

Iludra

I know that everyone's attention is on Fortuna now, but I still happen to hunt the Eidolons occasionally. Since quite a while, I noticed that Hydrolyst's poison grass is not always visible. It used to be pretty obvious what area is affected, and it was easy to evade. These days, I can't tell if it's there, unless I pay very close attention and happen to see some weird reflection on a rock nearby (or I simply die really quickly). Does it have to do with one of the particles/graphics update?

Did anyone else notice this problem?

I ran into this issue once, haven't fought one of the big guys since, and I just thought eh, maybe it's just one of those rare bugs, but seeing this makes me think its more than that.

With the release of Fortuna I've noticed a lot of changes that are suppose to help with optimization, such as far away enemies having lower frame rate animations and such. Perhaps this bug was an accidental "optimization" to how decals work and instead of providing more performance, it instead cause visual issues that negatively affect gameplay.

Edited by GentlePuppet