Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa About Your "great" Idea Or A Change You Think Is "great"

Sni7ch

Question

1. Use the search in the top right corner on your screen. Everyone and their mother mentioned playing as Stalker. There may be a response from DE. It will not be personal but you would at least know if it will happen. So search before post. It is really simple and far more productive. 

2. Not in the search? Watch the livestreams. Most likely DE said something about that idea you stumbled upon. You can look at the Warframe wiki. They have summaries of livestream going back to Livestream 9 (Pre-update 9). 

3. Cannot find anything? Then, please post it. I would love to see some new ideas on here. :)

6 answers to this question

I am not really caring much for Stalker anymore along with many. He should be a boss or have him in some lore if he wants to live past U10. I made a full forum post on it.

The Stalker thing was more of an example than a critique on the idea. 

1. Use the search in the top right corner on your screen. Everyone and their mother mentioned playing as Stalker. There may be a response from DE. It will not be personal but you would at least know if it will happen. So search before post. It is really simple and far more productive. 

2. Not in the search? Watch the livestreams. Most likely DE said something about that idea you stumbled upon. You can look at the Warframe wiki. They have summaries of livestream going back to Livestream 9 (Pre-update 9). 

3. Cannot find anything? Then, please post it. I would love to see some new ideas on here. :)

My dream. Add to that reading faq.

+ proper thread titles...

Yeah, the whole idea of "checking if it already exists" is only upheld by a minority - just take a look at the dozen "OMG NERF" threads currently floating around General Discussion, all saying the same thing. Except when it's a thread complaining about the nerf threads. Or the thread complaining about the threads complaining about the nerf threads.

Pretty safe to say that (certain) people don't even take a look at the first page before clicking the Post a New Thread button, so I'm sure this thread will be lost to them as well.

C'est la vie.