Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

4 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Imagine being this deluded. You didn't lose anything.

it is nice having something that you worked hard for that can be exclusive, but this game is not set up for such a thing since you can just buy everything when it shows up. i would like to see cool unique armor sets that only come by once every 2-3 years for a challenging event but i honestly cant picture anything in warframe being challenging with how the weapons and frames are. not saying that is a bad thing but its just the way it is. and if i personally miss an event then oh well, dont be a whiny baby and move on with your life.

54 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

quote me if you figure it out.. cant find the drop table list that i have used for the other unvaults

also to above ^ jesus dont quote the entire post with pictures and all for a meaningless comment

they drop in open world bounties and in the drop tables of all relic places as i found so far. 

On 2018-11-09 at 4:24 PM, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

YES! FASHION!

But Jesus Christ, stop bringing Mag back every other time. She was in the last Vault Opening.

Have you bothered to look at the unvaulting pattern?  Starting with the 3rd unvault, they include the frame that was unvaulted the previous year... and unvaults happen twice a year.

In fact, the unvault process is so predictable, we already know that the next Summer unvault should be Nyx and Volt, although Volt being in some of Baro's relics may change that to Nyx and Ash instead.

Hey, since we're talking about mag prime here, at ML8 what's a good pure mag damage primary? I already have the gammacor and I'm attempting to build a pure magnetic Mag. the base simulor seems to possibly not be the best weapon but I can't seem to fins another pure mag primary, other than the Cephalon version of the simulor.

1 hour ago, Talinthis said:

it is nice having something that you worked hard for that can be exclusive, but this game is not set up for such a thing since you can just buy everything when it shows up. i would like to see cool unique armor sets that only come by once every 2-3 years for a challenging event but i honestly cant picture anything in warframe being challenging with how the weapons and frames are. not saying that is a bad thing but its just the way it is. and if i personally miss an event then oh well, dont be a whiny baby and move on with your life.

You didn't work hard to get edo prime, you paid $50.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)ESYLD said:

Ouch!  CDN$79.99 on PS4 for the full pack compared to $62.99 on PC.  DE should really regularize their pricing across platforms.

As I understand it, it's not the fault of DE but of the licensing agreements games publishers have to pay Sony to publish on their platform. 

On 2018-11-09 at 4:24 PM, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

YES! FASHION!

But Jesus Christ, stop bringing Mag back every other time. She was in the last Vault Opening.

That was Nyx and Rhino, easy to mix them up. Before that was Loki, Frost and Ember. Rhino and Mag before that (meaning rhino has now only had one unvaulting between his releases), then there was more Frost and Ember, and Mag and Rhino before them and I will continue below in a list.

So from oldest to newest it is:

1. Frost
  2. Mag
  3. Frost+Ember
  4. Rhino+Mag
  5. Ember+Loki+Frost (Frost has been literally every other unvaulting up to this point)
  6. Nyx+Rhino
  7. Mag+Nova (current, also the first time Frost missed his cycle)

That puts the unvaulting count of vaulted frames at:

• Ash: 0 (+1 Twitch Stream Drop)
  • Ember: 2
  • Frost: 3 (+1 Twitch Prime)
  • Loki: 1
  • Mag: 3
  • Nekros: 0
  • Nova: 1
  • Nyx: 1
  • Rhino: 2
  • Saryn: 0
  • Trinity: 0 (+1 Twitch Prime)
  • Valkyr: 0
  • Vauban: 0
  • Volt: 0 (Baro has his relics at times)
  • Ordonata: 0 (Baro has these relics at times)

So the real complaint should be: WHY DOES FROST KEEP RETURNING!?!?

Seriously DE really wants you to have Frost Prime.

3 hours ago, Talinthis said:

That would be Primed Chamber though. Those people have something we're likely never to get again, lol.

2 hours ago, Arrcee said:

As I understand it, it's not the fault of DE but of the licensing agreements games publishers have to pay Sony to publish on their platform. 

I realize that the pricing difference is due to an agreement with Sony; however, the fact the DE has chosen to pass the cost of doing business with Sony on to the consumer still irks me to this day.  I also realize that it is entirely my choice to play on PS4. 🤑  I'm just salty is all... but still better than playing Destiny (personal opinion only, please don't egg me 🙃). 

Archived