Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

19 hours ago, (PS4)TastyJelloGolem said:

The problem i have with the vaulting system is de said it wasnt going to be permanent. Feels like They've gone back on their word. They've had numerous ways of putting the vaulted items back but haven't. Seems super shady. 

As far as I know, they said that Vaulted items wouldn't be permanently gone from the drop tables. I don't think they ever meant Prime Vault to be a temporary mechanic, but I could certainly be wrong.

We need the prime vault to induce demand on prime parts and sets. Otherwise the ingame economy would be unbalanced and there would be no way for players to earn platinum in prime sets if they were constantly available. Look at a mirage prime set, then look at a nekros prime set. Mirage is currently around 3-40p, nekros who was recently vaulted is around 200p. Nekros has value since he is unable to be farmed. Mirage has little to none since she isnt able to, but once she is vaulted she will rise in value. It's unfortunate but we need the prime vault because it induces demand. High supply = no demand, No supply = high demand.

On 2018-11-10 at 11:48 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

I think the unvaulting will last till christmas or beginning of new year. Frost came back 2 times now. If we think about Mag which wasn't present in the last summer unvaulting (it would have been her 3rd) I don't think Frost will be included in the next one. Loki for sure and maybe Ember. If they unvault 3 frames again, it would be the next in line. But since Volt is in Baro relics they maybe unvault Ash

Apparently unvault ends on 8 Jan

vor 2 Stunden schrieb xMarvin732:

I wonder when the unvault happens now , probably in 7hours at 8pm, since that's when the prime vault closed last Time.

From your posted times I guess that you are from Europe. Bad news for you, as posted at the end of the announcement, Europe gets the vault on 14. Nov. (EDIT: that's only for PS4)😞 

Anyway I am so happy being able to spent money on the game and to support the great team at DE.

Love from Germany

2 minutes ago, crisx said:

From your posted times I guess that you are from Europe. Bad news for you, as posted at the end of the announcement, Europe gets the vault on 14. Nov. 😞

Anyway I am so happy being able to spent money on the game and to support the great team at DE.

Love from Germany

that's ps4 timeline, pc gets it all at the same time

DE, DE, you have told me that for Asians like me the Prime Vault opens on 14th. But aren't you forgetting a more important thing?

When is the Tennogen going to appear?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb crisx:

From your posted times I guess that you are from Europe. Bad news for you, as posted at the end of the announcement, Europe gets the vault on 14. Nov. (EDIT: that's only for PS4)😞 

Love from Germany

Hey 🙂 yep i am from Europe and hey, Germany aswell, i guess it is 8pm (3:20 hours left)our time since the vault closed then when nyx and rhino went together with valkyr into vault,
I wonder when Nova and Mag are gone again, if Banshee Prime will leave aswell

Love from Germany

Archived