Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

6 minutes ago, Vyviel said:

So these are only avaliable for money or can we grind the relics?

I'm new to the game, so I have this doubt as well. Are these new primes entering the drop list and replacing something, entering and not replacing anything or not entering at all?

12 minutes ago, Sor_Aaron said:

I'm new to the game, so I have this doubt as well. Are these new primes entering the drop list and replacing something, entering and not replacing anything or not entering at all?

19 minutes ago, Vyviel said:

So these are only avaliable for money or can we grind the relics?

Unvaults will release new relics containing their parts into the drop table somewhere that you can grind for, except the accessories pack which are money only.

1 hour ago, Sor_Aaron said:

they aren't replacing anything in terms of primes. They haven't said where we'll be able to earn their relics however. As said else where prime cosmetics can only be bought with real world money. 

the last two unvaults were exclsuive to plains bounties and to void missions. 

On 2018-09-13 at 4:53 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

I expect the next one not far after Rhino/Nyx are being vaulted again with Mag (already announced) and Nova ("new" frame in the unvaulting list as also mentioned)

On 2018-09-24 at 8:39 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

Reb said in one of the latest Devstream that DE is considering to do unvaultings more frequent. I think they will bring Mag and Nova in October

Almost nailed it lol

I think I should get a crystal ball

Is there going to be a end date for this? I’m kinda concerned that this unvault could prevent another unvault next year, particularly Frost Prime, Ember Prime and Loki Prime Unvault repeat from beginning of this year, I just wanna get my Frosty Boi Prime and not have to worry about him being unavailable to buy for a whole year

1 minute ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

Is there going to be a end date for this?

I think the unvaulting will last till christmas or beginning of new year. Frost came back 2 times now. If we think about Mag which wasn't present in the last summer unvaulting (it would have been her 3rd) I don't think Frost will be included in the next one. Loki for sure and maybe Ember. If they unvault 3 frames again, it would be the next in line. But since Volt is in Baro relics they maybe unvault Ash

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

I think the unvaulting will last till christmas or beginning of new year. Frost came back 2 times now. If we think about Mag which wasn't present in the last summer unvaulting (it would have been her 3rd) I don't think Frost will be included in the next one. Loki for sure and maybe Ember. If they unvault 3 frames again, it would be the next in line. But since Volt is in Baro relics they maybe unvault Ash

Why wouldn’t Frost come back next February? Its kinda a tradition to bring him back around Winter, he and Mag come out often because they didn’t have a Prime Access, Ember Prime was the first Prime Access Frame

I’m not betting on Ash Prime returning anytime soon, because he was given to people for watching TennoCon 2018, then it was changed to logging into Warframe between two dates then you would receive a free Ash Prime

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

Why wouldn’t Frost come back next February?

I’m not betting on Ash Prime returning anytime soon, 

Unvaulting order

1st: Frost (1) 

2nd: Mag (1)

3rd: Frost (2) + Ember (1)

4th: Mag (2) + Rhino (1)

5th: Frost (3) + Ember (2) + Loki (1)

6th: Rhino (2) + Nyx (1)

7th: Mag (3) + Nova (1)

I don't think Volt will happen b/c he came back twice from baro relics.

The next in line are Ash, Trin, Saryn. You are correct that Ash was given out on Tennocon, but Trin was just recently in Twitch Prime...and Saryn didn't even enter that long ago.

And yes, Frost may come back at Winter/February unvaulting but I doubt it since he came back the most.

That are just my thoughts

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Unvaulting order

1st: Frost (1) 

2nd: Mag (1)

3rd: Frost (2) + Ember (1)

4th: Mag (2) + Rhino (1)

5th: Frost (3) + Ember (2) + Loki (1)

6th: Rhino (2) + Nyx (1)

7th: Mag (3) + Nova (1)

I don't think Volt will happen b/c he came back twice from baro relics.

The next in line are Ash, Trin, Saryn. You are correct that Ash was given out on Tennocon, but Trin was just recently in Twitch Prime...and Saryn didn't even enter that long ago.

And yes, Frost may come back at Winter/February unvaulting but I doubt it since he came back the most.

That are just my thoughts

I totally agree with you on Volt not being in a future unvault, if Baro could sell his relics more often, there wouldn’t be a need to

I wouldn’t be opposed to those frames coming back, I can increase my collection and sell parts for plat, win win

I just hope the chance to get Frost without dropping a ton of plat isn’t too far off from now, he’s the one Prime I’m really looking forward to having, even though I have regular Frost

3 hours ago, (PS4)jtreyes821 said:

Here's hoping the relics aren't exclusive to the Void or Orokin Derelict. The last unvaulting was painful farming for the relics. I had to buy all the parts I was missing from other players just to complete my personal sets.   

I agree. I actually preferred the Frost/Ember/Loki unvaulting before that when the relics dropped from Cetus bounties.

Sure, it was tedious but at least the drop chances were good.

Archived