Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

Do we know where the relics are going to drop for this?  Since the vault is open now and it can't be on Fortuna, since consoles do not have that update where are the drops going to happen?  Last time it was the Void, then before that is was PoE, are these drops going to be to tied to Arbitration?  Please say they aren't.  

1 hour ago, xMarvin732 said:

Yes, for my timezone its the time when the last vault closed ,so i assume its always opening and closing at 8pm in GMT+1

If you don't mind, what'S your time zone? Trying to figure it out for EST. Mag is my bad b**ch death machine since I started playing earlier this year, so  i'm dying to grab Mag Prime. Nova, eh, I'm not sure I care but it seems like the double pack is a better deal regardless.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Teklogikal:

If you don't mind, what'S your time zone? Trying to figure it out for EST. Mag is my bad b**ch death machine since I started playing earlier this year, so  i'm dying to grab Mag Prime. Nova, eh, I'm not sure I care but it seems like the double pack is a better deal regardless.

Mag Prime is awesome! 
my time zone is (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam,Berlin,Bern,Rom,Stockholm,Wien) which means its 7:13pm here and the prime vault is opening apparently in 46mins

EDIT: if you are helping a friend or so or just want to help random people in ranking up meanwhile getting Relics, Hydron Sedna is great with mag prime since her Polarize and using crush works well! and on Nox, use Magnetize People underestimate the Boar Prime tbh.

This time around, unlike with Limbo Prime Access and the Nyx & Rhino unvaulting, the prices are just perfect and fine actually, especially for the accessories.

I definitly will spend money on them! Thank you for listening to us.

vor 1 Minute schrieb JustMayne:

could you tell me when they leave

presumably, like last time with Rhino & Nyx, the will be around for ~3 month?

But jeah, confirmation on the exact date AND the drop locations would be amazing, i agree.

On 2018-11-10 at 7:04 PM, (PS4)TastyJelloGolem said:

The problem i have with the vaulting system is de said it wasnt going to be permanent. Feels like They've gone back on their word. They've had numerous ways of putting the vaulted items back but haven't. Seems super shady. 

by permanent, i think they meant 24/7 unvaluting. like after each unvaulting the next set of warframes happen right after. 

but i think they can add all vaulted items into the "drop pool" but in certain areas or hey they can always added them into elite gamemodes. so elite alerts and ESO so it makes them little bit more rare. each time you enter the match it chooses random pick of unvaulted relics, then you earn like frost relics then the next one you get the chance of ember? it just makes them more RNG based as you just from two game modes.  

So glad about the change made to buy the accessories pack on it's own now. Still has plat attached to it unfortunetly, but at least i dont have to drop $50 every time now. Maybe in the future you guys could pair both Prime Accessories with no plat or boosters for $20 or each one for $10.

Just now, TBB. said:

presumably, like last time with Rhino & Nyx, the will be around for ~3 month?

But jeah, confirmation on the exact date AND the drop locations would be amazing, i agree.

I don't think it will be that long, I think it was that long because it was summer.

On 2018-11-09 at 1:10 PM, [DE]Helen said:

PrimeVault_Mag&Nova_Header.jpg

The magnetic duo returns!

For the first time ever, the volatile Nova Prime is back from the Vault. Along with this master of antimatter is the energetic Mag Prime, high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Mag&Nova_DualPack_1080p.jpg

Magnetic Mayhem Dual Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Mag Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs

Mag&Nova_NovaIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

Mag&Nova_MagIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Mag Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

Mag&Nova_NovaAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Mag&Nova_MagAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint

The Prime Vault is open for PC and Xbox One, and November 20 on Nintendo Switch. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – Nov 13
  • Europe – Nov 14
  • Asia – Nov 14
  • Japan – Nov 15

Finally I don't have to buy tons of relic packs to get parts for Nova.

1 minute ago, Meicoomon_Prime said:

where do we get the relics? 

quote me if you figure it out.. cant find the drop table list that i have used for the other unvaults

also to above ^ jesus dont quote the entire post with pictures and all for a meaningless comment

1 hour ago, xMarvin732 said:

Mag Prime is awesome! 

Just bought the double pack with everything included, i'm super excited! Price was pretty fair seeing as you get everything that's in the other options unlike with Chroma prime where it was two packs (I got both still...i'm a sucker what can i say).

And I just passed into ML8, and besides Mag P and Nova P, I've got like 15 warframes to level. I get the feeling my productivity is going to be dropping in other areas as I have  a lot of work to do, lol.

Archived