It take 5 minutes to get 23k vent standing

zzz_Keulkeul

il y a 4 minutes, Fudruker a dit :

you get 1/4 of the 3k trick score  as rep so that's 750 rep every time you hit 3,000 

I just learned that yea so it might take more than 2 minutes maybe but its still quite fast! like 750 rep every 10 sec is 5 minutes to 23k

Edited by Keulkeul

or you can just use the really big pipe right behind the elevator. just grind, jump, jump again to spin, and repeat. once you get to the end of the pipe just jump and turn around and grind the other direction. 

TBH tho exploiting the rep this way is the only way to get vent kids rep in a reasonable time frame. I was on the valis doing bounties for like 2-3 hours using my K-drive to go from place to place doing tricks and stuff and only got like 3-4k standing.

il y a 26 minutes, chofranc a dit :

Leveling up the K-Drive is a pain in the ass though,  for that 3k xp cap. And while you are leveling the K-Drive, you don't gain reputation with the Ventkids since the xp goes to your K-Drive, maybe is a bug.

I have to agree in the other hand leveling K-drive is quite slow, about standing I had already hit the daily cap before I got my real K-drive so i can't say

Edited by Keulkeul

Spoiler
hace 8 minutos, Keulkeul dijo:

I have to agree in the other hand leveling K-drive is quite slow, about standing I had already hit the daily cap before I got my real K-drive so i can't say

Then it must be that, i didn't knew that there was a daily cap with the Ventkids. But yeah, is very slow, especially when the game thinks that you failed the trick when you actually landed it perfectly.

Edited by chofranc

There, they have nerfed it to the ground. You can barely make a 300 score for the same trick you used to get 3k.

The races aren´t awarding any standing and now the only means to get any it is slow af.

The nerf was not needed, since that´s what the daily cap is there for.

We could easily get the daily cap for the Cetus factions, so I don´t see why we can´t with the vent brats.

At least fix the races and give them a bump in standing.

Révélation

il y a 8 minutes, Fenrys_Delta a dit :

There, they have nerfed it to the ground. You can barely make a 300 score for the same trick you used to get 3k.

The races aren´t awarding any standing and now the only means to get any it is slow af.

The nerf was not needed, since that´s what the daily cap is there for.

We could easily get the daily cap for the Cetus factions, so I don´t see why we can´t with the vent brats.

At least fix the races and give them a bump in standing.

I just tried it again its not that bad i can still make 23k in a few mins

Edited by Keulkeul

They've capped it so hard, and hidden the fact that you're actually only getting 0.25x what you see on the screen, so I really don't feel like it's a problem if there's locations that make it easier to get maximum points per trick.

Even with maximum points on EVERY trick, thanks to that hidden multiplier, the cap on points, and the cap on daily standing, it's an ASININE amount of repetitive grinding to get any kind of appreciable progress.

I get that there's skaterkids who will enjoy the K-drive a lot but NOBODY is going to enjoy this cap and hidden modifier nonsense.

Grinding Vent Kid rep has to be the worst experience I've had playing warframe. K-Drives are a cool gimmick (if floaty and horrid to control), but making it a rep system in the first place is kinda taking what fun is there and squeezing the life out of it with forced repetition.

While a lot easier than normal it isn't to easy.  The infinite grind requires you to keep turning and jumping to avoid hitting a wall and ruining the stunt.  Add to that it still takes a long time and the Corpus keep getting sent in to stop you.

51 minutes ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

Senpai pls explain, I'm kinda new to this

The pearl is a big floating sphere over a pit with a platform built around it.  Grind the ring jumping the obstacles in the way to just keep the grind combo going up.

Still easier said than done though because you need to keep turning to follow the path and jumping to avoid hitting something which would break the combo.  Miss time a jump, combo breaks and you get nothing.  Turn a little to much you fall in the pit breaking the combo and get nothing.  Don't turn enough and you get thrown off the ride and if your lucky stick the landing  so you cash in what you had(you can hit stuff at some points which would break the combo).

1 hour ago, Ohforf3 said:

The pearl is a big floating sphere over a pit with a platform built around it.  Grind the ring jumping the obstacles in the way to just keep the grind combo going up.

Still easier said than done though because you need to keep turning to follow the path and jumping to avoid hitting something which would break the combo.  Miss time a jump, combo breaks and you get nothing.  Turn a little to much you fall in the pit breaking the combo and get nothing.  Don't turn enough and you get thrown off the ride and if your lucky stick the landing  so you cash in what you had(you can hit stuff at some points which would break the combo).

Ah I see

thank ya

Il y a 1 heure, Ohforf3 a dit :

You can capture the zone to prevent mobs spawning and you can land on a plane surface and confirm the 3k score you just did doing another quick trick like double jump i think

Also i took Mag locks and Inertia dampeners which really help 

Révélation

1541932214-k-drive-mods.png

Edited by Keulkeul