abilities
her 1 teleports outside the map or into objects

her 2 is fine for me 

her 3 is finde for me 

her 4 is way to weak and is useless atm

Talons
bloodrush dont works for me with her talons
make her talons useble for covert lethality

overall this frame is not finished and is way to weak for enemys (even infested with no armor) after level 30 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jmthebigman said:

Her 4 and 1 synergizes extremely well.... people gotta learn how to use her 4. its aint a press to win button...

It does synergize well but the energy cost and cast time to execute it needs tweaking. 

6 hours ago, Threa said:

It does synergize well but the energy cost and cast time to execute it needs tweaking. 

6 hours ago, -ODIN-Charizard_Prime said:

The only thing that's really costly for energy is her 1, her 4 only costs the initial cost, charging doesn't drain.

Honestly 1 charging is only for extra spice. Garuda can gain energy easily.

Use 1 to protect yourself. Do 4 then wait a bit to get more stacked -> unleash hell.

A quick zenurik dash with her hp sacrifice should get you a good amount of energy and then just heal yourself with altar.

8 hours ago, jmthebigman said:

Her 4 and 1 synergizes extremely well.... people gotta learn how to use her 4. its aint a press to win button...

What kind of synergy you talk about?

Press 1 collect damage, shoot 4 get enemy marked, charge 1 again to kill thr said target?

Its a one of those enforced synergies ,costs too much to worth using it and the cast time is horrible.

It needs to be inverted and speed up atleast.

You mark with your first the charge time is 0.1 sec and uses up 250 points of charge. Cost the same amount of energy as the base skill.

When an enemy is marked your 2 either gives more health or spawns an energy orb.

When you use your 3 while being near a marked enemy you use 1% less max hp to activate the skill and the marked ones take 1% max hp damage.

When a marked enemy is hit with her 4, it takes drastically increased damage.

Boom, here you go some nice synergy what is easy to learn and good to use.

Am 10.11.2018 um 00:24 schrieb jmthebigman:

what synergizes u mean - i ve over 150 k dmg stored and with her 4 i only deal 38 - 100 slash dmg - enemy level 38 
if u know how to deal dmg with her tell us - what combo / synergize are u talking about 

unknown.png

1 minute ago, DonOctavia said:

U mean charge her 1 to deal dmg and mark enemys with her 4 before?
i ve expected more - it feels slow and not verry impressive

It is not impressive. It looks impressive in the Simulacrum when you have a bunch of level 150 grineers. And the slash procs go through their armor and decimate them.

But in actuality when doing missions the 4-1 combo  is slow and clunky and overall not worth it.  Using 4 to debuff enemies and then using your primary/secondary to get slash procs is more practical. But still nothing to write home about unless the player is fighting high level grineer.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MudShadow:

It is not impressive. It looks impressive in the Simulacrum when you have a bunch of level 150 grineers. And the slash procs go through their armor and decimate them.

But in actuality when doing missions the 4-1 combo  is slow and clunky and overall not worth it.  Using 4 to debuff enemies and then using your primary/secondary to get slash procs is more practical. But still nothing to write home about unless the player is fighting high level grineer.

her 1 4 1 combo it feels good in def with a team - still a bit to slow for survial

Edited by DonOctavia

for a proper synergy the 1-4 current proc shouls still apply but it should be 1-2-hold 2 (in the described below changes) with no hold to charge up, but increased energy consumption to avoid spamming it

1 should be the marking of the enemies in a cone in front of Target (Range) 
2 should be the mirror shield (Efficiency for amount absorbed into the dread heart)
*Hold 2 throws the dread heart can't be charged up. (strength for multiplier)
3 Should be "sacrifice health to create 1/3/5 altars (Range) " x% of enemy health (Efficiency) transformed to energy.
*the enemies on altar heals you back (Duration Strength) (hold 3 to cancel the altars)
4 Should be Exalted Talons

Passives:
1- increase damage when lower the health (at 2HP, 200% damage) seeing as you create healing altars when you sacrifice health it will make it hard to always keep 2HP, thus the passive is very selective (mostly used when you are about to die or with the exalted talons passive below)
2- Talons = exalted weapon with constant life drain (you can die) and life leech on hit

Devs balance values.

I mean I'm no dev or game designer, but I feel that Garuda was a missed opportunity for the theme of vampire they had going. When you think gore and vampires in games you automatically think life leech and HP sacrificing. 

37 minutes ago, DonOctavia said:

U mean charge her 1 to deal dmg and mark enemys with her 4 before?
i ve expected more - it feels slow and not verry impressive

it is slow, when in a party by the time I am about to throw the heart, saryn/volt/ember in the party have already cleared the map and waiting for me at the extraction point. 
(obviously, I'm exaggerating, but for real, by the time I'm throwing the dread heart the other have already done significant damage if not already cleared the room)

ideally, you should not "charge" up the skills, timing would work better if insta max cast and increase energy cost to avoid spamming

would be nice if DE fixes this teleport out of map bug 
her 1 and 4 dont make use of natur talent - both need a bit more speed in survial and def - in a team with other frame u can only do one thing use ur 1 or 4 using both is way to slow - they enemys has just been killed by a team m8 
unknown.png

On 2018-11-09 at 4:23 PM, DonOctavia said:

abilities
her 1 teleports outside the map or into objects

her 2 is fine for me 

her 3 is finde for me 

her 4 is way to weak and is useless atm

Talons
bloodrush dont works for me with her talons
make her talons useble for covert lethality

overall this frame is not finished and is way to weak for enemys (even infested with no armor) after level 30 

Yeah about that the marking on top of the enimies after they survive her 4th increases the damage of anything that touches said marked enimies her 4th unlike many people think is not a powerhouse it makes other things into a power house also yeah infested after level 30 it is obvious that you've hadn't played her or even tried to mod her I took her to the sortie not to long ago I with 150 strength and some range and long and behold I somehow not only didn't die but also did a bit less damage than a Mr 25 saryn using a spore build

her 4 need to be insta cast with a fixed aoe radius and not be a charge ability

her 1 should block front left and right sides of her and have a visible counter on the right bec the orb is always offscreen

her 3 is just asking to be 1 shotted bec it consumes too much health when she has a low survivability she needs like at least 1.5k total health with vitality

her 2 needs to heal at a non % rate and be a flat amount depending on power strength

On 2018-11-10 at 12:24 AM, jmthebigman said:

Well yes, but, considerin setup time and execution + energy cost, well, you don't have anything to kill upon release, if you ain't playing solo.

Edited by Xyhon

Grey HP-bar for garuda
garuda receives damage from enemys while she performs her 1 or 2 and 3 - even with a runing mirror
i realy think she needs a grey hp-bar while she performs her 1
ability in use bug kills her 
unknown.png

in a 40 min survial at mot she can deal good dmg - others are just faster - she needs natur talent
i did my best with 250% range
unknown.png

Edited by DonOctavia

Her problem is that otherwise than being able to heal through damage you cannot really do anything else with her most of the time.

Using 4th works either at really low levels or at really high ones, way past the sorties when the weapon damage suffers a hit and you can no longer kill enemies on sight. So the majority of players don't ever want to use her 4th at all because it's slow and inefficient and serves no purpose. Same goes for her 1st ability, except that one can at least protect you from damage, which you won't be needing at the levels the game happens at anyway. 

The 4-1 combo takes a lot of time and again is impractical other than for really high levels and even then you'd have to have a controlled environment, like nuking a small room or doorway, because you cannot quickly use it at will while jumping around and the range is pretty limited.

This leaves us with siphoning health into energy and energy back into health without much purpose outside of long survival runs which only a fraction of players even do.

And her talons are a bit lackluster as well. They are kind of alright measured up against regular melee weapons, but for a signature weapon as compared with exalted weapons they are way too weak. 

I mean, Rebecca running around and going like I press 1 and she does this and I press 2 and 3 and she does this and that is all nice, but you gotta have some play testing done, took me the whole of 30 minutes to assess all of her skills and come to the above conclusion regarding what she can do  - not much most of the time.

There's one brilliant thing about her though, she looks very nice. 

Edited by DarthKadra