Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

garuda unfinished frame

DonOctavia

15 hours ago, DonOctavia said:

BUG
after using garuda´s 2 i got killed sometimes - this time i got a screenshot of this bug - the enmys is runing around and tries to kill me
it happens if the enmys uses meele or ground slam - and at unknow conditions
unknown.png

I had that happen to me too, getting 1-shot even though I got full HP and energy with QT

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jmthebigman said:

That was the same problem for:
-Inaros
-Nidus

And they are doing fine

Which is? Neither of them are DPS frames to start with, and Nidus has his CC which is superior to anything Garuda can do. Also, max range Nidus clears rooms in few seconds, even less when having more stacks. And, more to that, none of his skills require setup time with charging. Get your frames checked.

6 minutes ago, Xyhon said:

Which is? Neither of them are DPS frames to start with, and Nidus has his CC which is superior to anything Garuda can do. Also, max range Nidus clears rooms in few seconds, even less when having more stacks. And, more to that, none of his skills require setup time with charging. Get your frames checked.

they all have set up. Given some lesser than the other.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

they all have set up. Given some lesser than the other.

Garuda becomes less effective the more time passes lol. What are you even talking about?. What she needs is a damage reduction skill instead of her S#&$ty shield and faster charging time for her 4.

i ve played her several hours, have 6 forma on her and wached some videos on youtube about her, first i ve to say she is a good warframe and IF u know how to play her she is realy fun to play - from the description of the frame and her abilities u will never know what she can do and how to play her

as she is for now she is balanced
she needs some fixes - like a grey HP bar or at least a dmg reduction buff while performing her 1, her 2 and 3 animation can kill her under enemy fire even with a runing mirror
her abilities are realy good, i ve to correct my first post 
i think she can be one of my favorite frames 😍

DE dont forget to fix  not just for this frame 
unknown.png

Edited by DonOctavia

12 hours ago, DonOctavia said:

i ve played her several hours, have 6 forma on her and wached some videos on youtube about her, first i ve to say she is a good warframe and IF u know how to play her she is realy fun to play - from the description of the frame and her abilities u will never know what she can do and how to play her

as she is for now she is balanced
she needs some fixes - like a grey HP bar or at least a dmg reduction buff while performing her 1, her 2 and 3 animation can kill her under enemy fire even with a runing mirror
her abilities are realy good, i ve to correct my first post 
i think she can be one of my favorite frames 😍

DE dont forget to fix  not just for this frame 
unknown.png

Do indulge me, HOW and what levels are you playing against? She is not Arbitrations viable in current state, because she is much more squishy than any other frame which has a solid DR.

14 hours ago, Spectre-8 said:

Oh noes a warframe released 2 days ago is a little bugged .

Oh noes, most of WF that DE released in recent 6 months have bugs and still has them to this day. Oh noes, 4 year old frames are bugged and noone in DE cares, because new content. Push!

12 hours ago, Spectre-8 said:

Muh free to play game isn't perfect waaaaa waaaa

the game is not free, Once you have a cash shop, regardless if it's P2W or just cosmetics, and you accept your first cent, the game ceases to be a free product and it comes with all the obligations of a paid product.

I've paid DE for Garuda 25$, thus I expect a working product in return.
what I got is a Sigil that's not working, a frame that's not finished and a few cosmetics

7 hours ago, Yousho said:

That's a pretty silly thing to say. 
How much a game costs shouldn't really have an effect on player feedback. 

And tbh, most of core players who stick with this game for years, invested many more money buying packs/plat/cosmetics, than in any standalone product which is available on the market. Because support for devs.

1 hour ago, SqualZell said:

the game is not free, Once you have a cash shop, regardless if it's P2W or just cosmetics, and you accept your first cent, the game ceases to be a free product and it comes with all the obligations of a paid product.

I've paid DE for Garuda 25$, thus I expect a working product in return.
what I got is a Sigil that's not working, a frame that's not finished and a few cosmetics

You paid but you could have also just get the parts by playing the game .

Noone forced you to pay and noone forces you to grind .

What you said is just another " waa waaa "

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yousho said:

That's a pretty silly thing to say. 
How much a game costs shouldn't really have an effect on player feedback. 

If it was a meaningful well structured feedback , sure .

But this thread right here is none of that .

Edited by Spectre-8
  • Like 1

I don't understand why people like to white knight so hard that they end up cucking themselves. Garuda needs buffs she is not efficient in any way or form nor she has any single reason to use her over any other frame in the game. What she needs is a damage reduction skill that can absorb damage like her shield and faster casting animations on her 4 and 1. Right now she is only a good looking frame that brings nothing to the table and she is not even good for solo play. :v

... prooobably because you dont really understand how her kit works. (which what happened to me in the first place)

You press 1 and dash towards a target, collect damage at the same time

press 2, impale 1 or 2 targets. = if you still die with this, then ur doin' something wrong. The healing scales -- not just at simulacrum but also at arbitration levels (the higher HP u loose, the faster it recovers your HP) combo it up with a simple Arcane Guardian, or Adaptation, or even a basic Steel Fiber and ur fine 

press 3 to basically blood chalice yourself. how to maximize this? learn to position, you dont stand in the middle of a mob of enemies and then press 3 multiple times and then whine that you die alot. That's just stupid

press 4 - charge it up or not, it still works. You just dont know how to use it. You hit enemies (get 220 STR for it to proc 100%) with slash procs, and while they're having stunned animation, hold 1st skill (which i assume you got alot of damage stored in it) then release, then press 1 again to reacquire the shields, press 2 for healing

how long do you press jump + charge 1st or 4th skill while airborne / or dash to acquire shield + double shift backwards to dodge away ? its not really that hard

saying she is an unfinished frame because you suck at it and die alot.
you have a ton of ways for survival besides mods -- dodging (double shift + directional button), airborne dps reduction, a simple Transference and then void dash away from enemies.
Having a ton of STR and all offensive mods without any option for defense 'because you get one-shotted anyway' is a failed logic. Put Arcane Guardian, or a simple Steel Fiber and you're fine.

For me, i think this is the most 'hard-to-work-around' frame and its fine, im currently enjoying her. Im really tired of the old frames havin' only 1 skill active and then using the same sh!!t tactic allover and over again -- which doesnt work anymore on the Fortuna content because you can't get near the enemies haphazardly.

Wanting her to be buffed/nerfed because you dont understand it is just --  asking her to be reworked and then shelved like other old frames that you dont really use anymore.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

... prooobably because you dont really understand how her kit works. (which what happened to me in the first place)

press 2, impale 1 or 2 targets. = if you still die with this, then ur doin' something wrong. The healing scales -- not just at simulacrum but also at arbitration levels (the higher HP u loose, the faster it recovers your HP) combo it up with a simple Arcane Guardian, or Adaptation, or even a basic Steel Fiber and ur fine 

press 3 to basically blood chalice yourself. how to maximize this? learn to position, you dont stand in the middle of a mob of enemies and then press 3 multiple times and then whine that you die alot. That's just stupid

press 4 - charge it up or not, it still works. You just dont know how to use it. You hit enemies (get 220 STR for it to proc 100%) with slash procs, and while they're having stunned animation, hold 1st skill (which i assume you got alot of damage stored in it) then release, then press 1 again to reacquire the shields, press 2 for healing

how long do you press jump + charge 1st or 4th skill while airborne / or dash to acquire shield + double shift backwards to dodge away ? its not really that hard

you have a ton of ways for survival besides mods -- dodging (double shift + directional button), airborne dps reduction, a simple Transference and then void dash away from enemies.
Having a ton of STR and all offensive mods without any option for defense 'because you get one-shotted anyway' is a failed logic. Put Arcane Guardian, or a simple Steel Fiber and you're fine.

For me, i think this is the most 'hard-to-work-around' frame and its fine, im currently enjoying her. Im really tired of the old frames havin' only 1 skill active and then using the same sh!!t tactic allover and over again -- which doesnt work anymore on the Fortuna content because you can't get near the enemies haphazardly.

Wanting her to be buffed/nerfed because you dont understand it is just --  asking her to be reworked and then shelved like other old frames that you dont really use anymore.

Lol, mate, she drops like a fly in higher content. And it is thanks to zero dr during attack and its animation during both 1 and 2, so don't bS#&$ us about "you do something wrong". Also, can be stunlocked to oblivion, which is another glitch thanks to animations being uncancelable upon landing/casting. This is hardly berserker/bloodletter, Valkyr still holds this title.

4+1 is slow. Too slow to keep up with Saryn/Equinox, even Atlas with range slide build or Nidus with max range larva does more dps. And yes, I am including Natural Talent into that equation.

Garuda is fine as she is save a couple of the cast times. Her 4 is instant cast unless you want to increase the range. Then...oh my gosh....you have to charge it. Yes, it could use to be sped up, but I run Speed Drift on my Garuda and have little issue with the charge times on her 4 or her 1. And her 1 is a damn good DR ability if you rotate your camera according to the greatest build up of damage. That's how that shield moves. Don't stand still and don't get shot. That is how you survive with any of the frames. Stun locks happen, but they are not unavoidable either. Stop expecting every frame to have a press 4 to win button. Rub your two brain cells together and accept the challenge every once in awhile. I've honestly lasted longer with Garuda at 2 HP than I have in any other frame. Why? Because it encourages me to NOT GET SHOT.

11 hours ago, Kromatia said:

Garuda is fine as she is save a couple of the cast times. Her 4 is instant cast unless you want to increase the range. Then...oh my gosh....you have to charge it. Yes, it could use to be sped up, but I run Speed Drift on my Garuda and have little issue with the charge times on her 4 or her 1. And her 1 is a damn good DR ability if you rotate your camera according to the greatest build up of damage. That's how that shield moves. Don't stand still and don't get shot. That is how you survive with any of the frames. Stun locks happen, but they are not unavoidable either. Stop expecting every frame to have a press 4 to win button. Rub your two brain cells together and accept the challenge every once in awhile. I've honestly lasted longer with Garuda at 2 HP than I have in any other frame. Why? Because it encourages me to NOT GET SHOT.

So, is she a melee frame that is supposed to stay in distance, or range frame that has bS#&$ 1 and 2 making her vulnerable?

Because shield works as Volt's picked up one, covering 1/5th of what it should to be effective, especially with long recovery animations and stagger?

Garuda has good synergy on paper but none in actual gameplay.

Her 3 reduces her health which synergizes with her passive, yet destroyed by her 2 which heals her.

Say you don't use 2 and stay on low health, the damn tiny shield of her 1 definitely won't keep her alive, especially when you jump into enemies to get the shield up

Say you use your 4 to CC the enemies before you jump in, and manage to get out alive, you still is stunk at range with a pitiful sized shield and a mere 200% damage buff to your weapons and a 4 that takes forever to charge up and be used on enemy

Basically you do a lot of work, stay at 2hp to get 100% extra damage and a tiny little shield, the 4's slash might be useful to bypass enemy's armor at high level, however if you are using bad weapons, the 100% extra damage won't help you kill the enemy even you get 100% slash, and if you got a good weapon, you won't need the 100% extra damage nor the slash proc

Another play style

Say you use her 2 to cover an area, modded for survivability, yes you won't die, however her passive becomes useless as you will stay at almost full health and you won't be able to use her 4 as you would be so close to the enemy that by the time you charge up her 4 to cover all enemy you would have killed them all with your melee.

Basically a tank with a small area of heal for melee teammates, with a 4 that is useless and a 1 thats also useless(as you won't need the shield and you melee surely will kill faster than you charging the ability and way faster if you say to cast her 4 before her 1.

12 hours ago, Kromatia said:

yeah yeah yeah every frame is survivable if you keep dodging and stay distance, but did you think about that her 1 and 2 eliminates the distance and her 4 kills her momentum?

Also charging the 4 don't increase the range, the range is limit to 57 meters no matter what, it only increases the AoE

Edited by Sorrode

19 hours ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

yeah yeah yeah, put a lot of effort to stay alive, for a damn pitiful 100% extra damage and some slash proc that only helps when you are fighting enemies that can one shot you, so smart.

do you know what is Banshee?