Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the new hud elements are too intense

Zeemgeem

So, I have autism, and so visual simplicity is very crucial to my gameplay so that I don't get sensual overload. I play with minimum settings and all the legacy hud options because of this. But the new changes to the hud are seriously making me have to consider quitting this game. When a prompt comes up all flashy and the colors ripple across it I almost instantly get a headache. The hud changes *physically hurt me*. And despite what one would consider logic there is no way I have found to revert them. All my hype and desire to play Fortuna is almost entirely gone now, and I'm just hoping if I get this message out here and pray that DE can make some sort of fix, else I might have to stop playing Warframe entirely.

(Note the fade in effect. This is very fast and contains two contrasting colors which overlap with the text I will naturally be trying to read. After it's transition finishes, flowing lights still surround it.)
sO9K1dh.jpg

I too struggle with an autism spectrum disorder although in my case it's some of the combat visual effects that bother me. (The ridiculous number of corpus Comba units that spawn at a high alert level in Orb Vallis cause me quite a lot of frustration, and not just because it's a hard fight.) 

I agree that an accessibility option for the UI to disable animations and other visual effects would be a great progressive step forward. While I don't necessarily find that I need it, I might use it anyway because I am ludicrously impatient and cannot stand to wait for fade-ins and similar effects.