Garuda is great! But can the blood orb be placed somewhere else?

Doreo

Its position is quite the bother since I can't see how much damage is being stacked up unless I look up. The blood orb looks awesome but can we get a proper HUD indication like Rhino's Armor?

ORRR, I think what might look even better is an indication like Nezha's ward, something that looks gory and bloody and maybe even evolves into becoming bloodier and bloodier like Nidus' stacks?

can keep the orb above us, so Garuda can grab it to charge it up before throwing, but I think the position of the numbers should change! 

the main issue is that the orb is Juuuust a little too high so you cant see it while looking directly ahead or downwards at enemies, you have to tilt the camera to look up at the sky to see the orb and then a nudge more to see the accumulated damage number above the orb. While doing the pan to check is not hard, it forces you to take your aiming reticle off of whatever you are fighting at the moment in a way that simply glancing off to a spot on the hud with your eyeballs does not. Plus I can only imagine what a pain it must be for people who play using controllers. Easiest fix would be to simply add a small icon to the hud to show the current damage accumulation.