Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

so I think Im not only one, who cant get into orb of valis or what ever its called... 
Personally I get stuck in lift for solid 5mins max, till game stops working.... 
fix for this would be great.  as somebody mentioned, this could be problem, because game actually tries to load whole space at once.  so lower end PCs basically cant  get in...  hope soon fix

I still have a problem, After Fortuna arrived I couldn't open the game ...It closes at the loading screen once it reaches like 75% (It doesn't show the usual crash screen IT JUST CLOSE, I tried to keep an eye on the task manager and it seemed like the process just ended) , NOW after this hotfix I can't even open the launcher , I tried to disable my antivirus and restart my PC but nothing happened, PLEASE HELP IxiDXUQ.png

Having trouble understanding the "Fetch" update. 

Does it mean that my Kavat/Kubrow will have his own little vacuum radius, and any items collected by it will be transferred to me, or does it mean equipping Fetch gives the Warframe itself a vacuum radius? 

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to roll while in Mesa’s Peacemaker without the Mesa Waltz Augment equipped.

From what I understand, I should still be able to roll with the Augment, yet I can't anymore. You fixed it a little too much.

Archived