[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

What? So there's a actually separate disposition for weapon variants? Well then why the heck do they have to be the same across the board, wouldn't that balance things out more if they weren't?

Edited by Shrapnel110
  • Upvote 1

Is it intentional, that Oberon's Hallowed Ground does not protect you from the various knockbacks, knockdowns and knockarounds in the valley? I find this mildly infuriating.

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for Dark Split-Sword unable to equip dual sword stances and rivens? Please fix it, I wanna be able to use that melee again.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Oreades said:

Sweet. 

All and all Fortuna has IMO been a largely smooth launch so cheers all around 

I'd be worried if it wasn't smooth, because it is just copy-pasted PoE.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed crashes on modern CPUs running antique operating systems.

Savage

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Where can I post a bug that happened to me so you guys can look into it?

Edit: I should say it is a video - And the Lotus noggle is still messed up 😛

Edited by Semideos

Optmalization still poop. Dropping frames all around. Including old content and orbiter.

Requesting investigation. Thanks.

My Dark Split-Sword keeps uninstalling my dual sword stances after I put it back in the stance slot. Heavy sword stances will stay in but not the dual sword stances.

THANK YOU DE!!!!!!

Regarding K-Driving: Can we get confirmation on whether jumping immediately after landing a trick should cancel your points?

Edited by SQLOwns

• Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport other players off their K-Drive and ride off into the snowy abyss while they cry in the snow. 

LMAOOO

Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

OMFG, I LOVE YOU <3

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum/Fetch Changes:

• Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

DchtLoD.gif

• Haha 1

Thanks for fixes ^_^ 

Ps. Can we get a damage buff to Garuda's 4? Once enemies get past 40 even on 200%+ strength it doesn't do much damage...

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Octavias Mallet can interfere and lock down Capture and Defend bounty. It links to the box and once it times out the box is no longer capturable. I dont know if this happens with other frames deployables like Atlas Golem or Chromas effigy. I will try now.

2 minutes ago, MaxMiddleton said:

hey can you guys increase the fov [field of view] past 78 bc i want to see more of your beautyful new openworld. thanks much love on this update!

This, and allow us to choose HUD color. Some people are colorblind and the light blue on the white doesn't exactly work. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching....  

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU