Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

Pretty dang disappointed I can't get the Bloodshed sigil. I find MUCH more enjoyment from the game by earning weapons and warframes, so I don't want to plat-buy Garuda with her bundle just to get the Bloodshed sigil. Could you guys possibly make the sigil not bundle specific?

Change the color of names of places on Orb's of Vallis map so they dont blend in with the backround (so you can actually see the names)

Add a exit symbol for Fortuna 

Tone down the reflection in Orbs of Vallis

Excavator symbols need to be smaller so you can see where the cells are

1 minute ago, seated_singer said:

Fix huge fps drops in Orb vallis please, framerates are dipping from 120 to 45 and stuttering as well.

This is a problem particularly when zooming. It feels like it must be pathological; I don't think it's a case of the game simply becoming more demanding when you zoom. If anything it should become less because the field of view narrows.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum/Fetch Changes:

• Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

Time just slowed down and doves flew through the room. :clap::thumbup:

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

More fixes towards Lure's not working when Master Volume is muted in Orb Vallis.

seriously? how do you even get... ah, i guess you employ bug-artists to get such issues. that certainly is a new one on the list congratz!

thanks for the patch also how are the riven dispositions calculated because many recently started using the rubico in like 2 months and now u nerfed the riven well i guess u guys know what u r doing i mean i have only been playing about seven months and now that i am learning some stuff u change things and these scammers on here are gonna just use it to kill your game more.

Over my time I transmuted a Sweeper and Deth Rifle riven mod. Those I hugely regret.

Just found out I still have my vulklok riven. (thought I got rid of but didn't) But...why remove them? Sentinel weapons aren't that good to begin with. Wasn't the point of rivens to help weapons that weren't that good? Before that...failed and became even more power creep...

Now we just need 10m natural vacuum on our Warframes so we can be done with the outdated vacuum system and free us up a mod slot for more customisation...

Edit: also a companion veiled riven mod for more customisation and less loss of options with them being removed from other riven tables.

will we be able to deal dmg with our 1 on garuda? i mean the shield is nice, but the dmg instant kill threshold should atleast scale with power str(or melee mods on garudas talons), or add atleast a base dmg, i cant even kill a lvl 1 butcher without pressing 2x my 1 button.+i also miss the "rip enemies in 2 pieces" part (as shown in previous dev streams). this is just a small detail that would make me very happy :)

Archived