Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum/Fetch Changes:

• Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching....  

Wow.... we actually did it, guys. We finally have universal vacuum.

Vacuum/Fetch Changes:

• Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching....

AMAZING!!! JUST AMAZING!!

•  
  • Removed the Cryotra from being able to have Glaxion Rivens equipped. Sentinel weapons no longer generate Rivens as noted in Update 24.

Please give sentinel rivens their own category and bring them back. There are a lot of people who use them, max the sentinels, and there is even more emphasis on loving thy robot and maxing them with MOAs.

I can understand why you might take them out of sortie reward pool, but just give it to Simaris or Legs as expensive rep purchase or a rare 5-star bounty reward.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

DE, I love your work, but I'm genuinely surprised. This concept was raised on literally every single feedback thread about 'fetch' for pets, how did you miss it?

You guys need to chill with these big updates, more functional sleep and well-rested thinking, less coffee and deadlines, don't burn yourselves out guys.

2 hours ago, Jayxe56 said:

Pretty dang disappointed I can't get the Bloodshed sigil. I find MUCH more enjoyment from the game by earning weapons and warframes, so I don't want to plat-buy Garuda with her bundle just to get the Bloodshed sigil. Could you guys possibly make the sigil not bundle specific?

Totally understandable, but the sigil will be available in a Fortuna related event at a later time according to DE if you don't want it from the Garuda bundle now.

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

so at this point why not real universal vacuum? the mod taxing isn't excatly fun and interesting

This is a very good point. Frankly, the number of drops in this very high and the fact that non-ammo pickups are still *drops* and not simply added to our inventory is arguably a poor design, a holdover of an older intention. If you're expecting that everyone will use Fetch/Vacuum at all times anyway, why not save us the mod slot and simply add it as a game feature?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

POGGERS Univac is real now!

Thanks a lot for Fortuna and your fast responses to the problems players encountered!

I agree that while not as great as Warframe weapon rivens, most player wanted or needed a riven for their sentinel at one point so it would be great to re-introduce them at one point.

In other news, I'm here to report:

- The "validate mission" staying visible and blocked at the top left when joining a public bounty on Fortuna then on Vallis

- Map sometimes bugging on Vallis (just personal marker on extended and grey background on reduced)

- Bounty progress not showing on Vallis (only the objective shows no extractor/drone life nor bonuses objectives for exemple)

- That annoying "Ability already in use" bug from the Plains is back ! We were 3 unable to use an ability/tenno/melee in the same squad, it was so sad. Impossible to get magnetized (even against Corpus!) nor die. I don't know if you identified where the problem comes from yet but maybe something like /unstuck could "reset" things without us having to sacrifice a revive or run to find the nearest water pound. 

- Is it envisaged to get "We all Lift Together" as a somachord tone ?

2 hours ago, MROJ4N said:

Please fix the the error we get when entering fortuna the voting on bounty stays on for full mission.. Cant see the map

Yep, that's also happening with me.

Also, it was said that the Helios situation would be solved in this Hotfix. Is this being worked on?

Otherwise, great job DE! Happy weekend.

I feel like the fixes are getting nailed down quicker and more effectively than was the case when Plains of Eidolon launched over a year ago, despite the fact this one was even larger.  I feel like you guys at DE are getting a better handle on the logistics on making, shipping, and tracking bugs in these ambitious open-world areas with so much content after that first foray, and I both thank you and hope that we might see at least one or two more such experiences in the future as well.

A Sharkwing open-world on Uranus?  An Infested-overrun open-world either on a planet where they exist in Dark Sectors, or maybe on the largely consumed surface of Eris we've never been able to set down on?  Open-world Lua with massive multi-faction crossfire firefights between Corpus, Grineer, and Sentients?  I feel like there are so many options, and you've shown us you can do it!  Thanks for what we have, and best of luck on any more!

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you! It's perfect now. 😃

Archived