[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

Thank you for the fixes! I hope those disposition changes will be one list of many small tweaks to come in the future. Will Sentinel weapon Riven mods be added to a pool separate of Sorties? I feel that there are interesting niches that can be filled with these weapons while maintaining the separation from the normal pool. Artax was removed just days after release from the pool and these mods reflect such a trend (20,000+ Platinum on PC). Artificially exclusive items is not a road Riven mods (of all things) should go down.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 9
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 23

Please don't make more exclusive (sentinel) riven mods! They are not "lackluster".

Edited by thefellowone
DE, why?!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 31

Please add this text to the bundle text too

wZw7CAw.png

Or you know, just let use use it in normal missions too like all other sigils...

Edited by Pegasy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 20

'Reduced the crafting cost of each Moa Part from 500,000 to 50,000 Credits'
it cost million to craft one before
Thank for the tweak^^

Edited by HEA-Devazone
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 2

What about those who already sold the debt bonds for standing, not knowing about said problem? Will the amounts be reduced to 0, or a negative amount? 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 10

Can we have K-Drives boost speed straight away without holding down the sprint key?

There's no reason for us to be moving that slowly when not using boost

And long runs become very uncomfortable very quickly 

Edited by SpadaNgDios
  • Upvote 4

"Natural Talent Mod now applies to Garuda’s Dread Mirror and Seeking Talons ability."

I swear this seems to have been working already on Seeking Talons, tried with and without and it was faster but can't wait to see if it feels different now..

Just found neurorelay in the container, was so happy I'll be able to craft new dojo weapons and then it disappeared after my return to Fortuna and then immediately this patch.
Where have you been 10 minutes earlier Q-Q

TY anyway.

Edited by -YS-OmgRocket

Oh bug giving you too many items not saying if script removes the items made from the extra items.

The bug does not affect me as I achived only 3 parts of the main quest line and got no rep yesterday.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

Crafting Cost Changes:

We’re working on a Credit refund script for both these Crafting cost changes - this thread will be updated with more information when the script runs/completes. 

Thanks DE.