Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

I bought a pack including the Bloodshed Sigil thinking it would appear on my character at all times, but after reading that it was there only in Captura left me dissapointed. Could you add a way to make it appear in-game? Maybe make it appear more and more the less health you have, or the more people you kill, a bit like the syndicate syandanas. It also sucks to spend 565/960 platinum without knowing that it doesn't show the sigil either.

Oh well, the update is cool at least :)

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to roll while in Mesa’s Peacemaker without the Mesa Waltz Augment equipped.

I cannot roll while in Peacemaker, even with Mesa's Waltz equipped.  Also, there is a visual bug with the Atomos where one of the knob thingies is hovering about a foot away from the weapon.

Frankly, I feel that new landscape causes memory leaks or something cause it eats way too much memory. Correct me if I am wrong but shouldn't landscape be made in a way where only a part of certain distance from you is properly loaded? I am getting feeling that the reason behind so huge RAM usage might be a bug or entire Orb Vallis completely loaded from the very beginning. I would like to ask DE to check if something can't be done about this cause let's be honest, Orb Vallis may be bigger than Plains of Eidolon but that still doesn't explain this memory spike. If anything, I hope work on more stable optimalisation is one of priorities now, Fortuna update is playable even through there are bugs, but there's still a lot of work to be done for sure.

There were already people in past who couldn't even enter Cetus and Plains of Eidolon, Fortuna and Orb Vallis will be even worse for them so please DE, don't dally with optimalisation and stabilization, it's really annoying right now how demanding new update can be.

10 hotfixes and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working...

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

•  

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed spamming left click before entering a grind giving more points then a normal grind

Cool so . . . How exactly do we get standing with the kids now?

We may have an infinite trick alloweance now, but multipliers only scale so much.

What I imagine now is us going into archwing, flying 300m in the air, and spamming tricks. Its the same thing but more tedious and booring. You should change how standing conversion works if not. Because 3000 points (barelly even possible without k-drive racing) is only 750 standing.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Credit Count resetting in the Assassinate stage of an Orb Vallis Bounty when a Host migration occured.

The credit count actually stops if we use warframe power in that stage, or something like that. The credit count just stopped hence cannot proceed further into the bounty. Game breaking!

Also, is Helios able to scan stuffs in Orb Vallis now?

20 hours ago, MechaMario64 said:

fetch is vaccum for animals. they just did a different phrasing :facepalm:

That's exactly the point. What he means is just give warframes vacuum without requiring a mod for it. Frankly I see no downside whatsoever to that plan. It only took DE four years to surmount the incredible challenges of giving vacuum to pets, which gives me hope I might actually see univac within my lifetime.

2 hours ago, Maxixam said:

I bought a pack including the Bloodshed Sigil thinking it would appear on my character at all times, but after reading that it was there only in Captura left me dissapointed. Could you add a way to make it appear in-game? Maybe make it appear more and more the less health you have, or the more people you kill, a bit like the syndicate syandanas. It also sucks to spend 565/960 platinum without knowing that it doesn't show the sigil either.

Oh well, the update is cool at least 🙂

It shows after you take damage

And  now game crashes without error report window after about 60-70% of initial loading. Can't even get to login form=(

UPD

If I alt-tab to to different window and let the game load, it gets to login screen, I can hear the basic orbiter sounds, but when I switch back to the game it immediately crashes without error report window.

Chesa’s retrieve works like this: it gives to warframe all items immediately, except mods and some other items. It’ll be better to remove these exceptions and give back fetch to pets so they don’t run here and there one by one, but really vacuum everything, otherwise, when frame vacuums everything, while pet is 30m away fights someone... doesn’t exactly looks like fetching...

Archived