Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

these changes sound great, but if i may ask, are there any optimization patches planned? i dont have a potato pc yet vallis has a low fps count every time, and it makes my computer scream in pain sometimes...

is there anything planned or should i just upgrade?

Greatly appreciate all your hard work Warframe team. Explored Fortuna, and Orb Vallis, for the first time last night and I can see myself spending countless hours hunting critters for the adorable floofs.

Keep up the good work and know you have provided me with endless hours of entertainment over the past 2 years.

The challenge "Bounty Hunter" (Complete 6 bounties within 6 minutes while in Orb Vallis" seems a bit broken. 

• The panel with the success is appearing ;
  • But the count doesn't ALWAYS increase ;
  • The panel had been stuck first at 1/6 then actually at 2/6

the game crashes after some minutes when entering Fortuna.....

it happened to me 19 times now. I verified and optimized the download cache but to nothing and for some reason, the remote crash sender doesn't launch after the crash. 

EDIT: the game keeps crashing after some time.

Something that broke with this hotfix:

Any saving or usage of colors through the legacy palettes is removed after switching back off legacy and rebooting warframe.

Previously we were able to use legacy colors WITH non-legacy by saving some legacy colors then switching back.

Please DE, my fashionframe is suffering. 😞

Just a reminder of the more important points of my post on the previous thread (priorities in bold😞

• Since I didn't see it in the change notes: On the find 4 agents segment of Vox Solaris: If the timer reaches zero the mission stalls and you have to abort, as the lift is disabled.
  • We still can't insert items into the gear wheel.
  • Attempting to add items to the gear wheel that cannot be added removes the previous item.
  • We still can't switch out mining lasers properly.
  • We still can't disable fishing cutscenes.
  • Sentinel rivens still need to be added as their own separate riven type, or magically convert into regular weapon rivens, otherwise they'll be a disgustingly expensive market of exclusive items.
  • I'm still getting blinded by Sense Danger

See the whole list: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1025679-fortuna-update-240/?do=findComment&comment=10293381

2 Things about Synth Charge.

It doesn't work in Weapon Variants that have >5 mag size if the Basic version of the weapon does not.  (e.g. Mara Detron vs Reg Detron) Not sure if this is intentional. 

Could it be changed to work for weapons that have been modded (Via Ice Storm or Slip Magazine) to have 6 or more mag size?

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum/Fetch Changes:

• Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

That was actually par for the course with the Sheltie we had growing up.  Trying to play fetch almost always ended up with her looking at us like "Why'd you throw the toy away? Go get it!" or "It's mine now!  Catch me!".  I miss that dog....

It's like the thing with the kavats using their beds and people with cats knowing that almost never happens.

Archived