[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum/Fetch Changes:

• Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

That was actually par for the course with the Sheltie we had growing up.  Trying to play fetch almost always ended up with her looking at us like "Why'd you throw the toy away? Go get it!" or "It's mine now!  Catch me!".  I miss that dog....

It's like the thing with the kavats using their beds and people with cats knowing that almost never happens.

• Like 1

Still having bugs where that stretched texture is spanning across my screen, although I seem to notice it happens around Corpus base and cave entrances/exits.

Also, you can't earn any mission standing if you ran out of Daily Standing for earning with Fortuna. Can we get that fixed, so we can earn standing in Fortuna without needing some bonus standing to be there first?

Also, I keep crashing at 800x600 resolution, I know the game released and it might be because I have an Intel 4400 graphic card, but I suspect that this crash can be avoided by setting Desktop resolution to 800x600 and set Warframe to play in Fullscreen Borderless 800x600. Maybe, without doing the work around, the game is freezing, and then locking up, because it's not handling data properly?

EDIT #1:
Some mining spot textures slide into the folds between rocks or slide partially underground, preventing the mining spots from showing up.

Also, the white box for where to stop the meter when mining blends into with the snow, so it's difficult to tell where to stop. Is where a way to change the reticle, box, and target box color to something that stands out?

Also, it might be intentional, but the animal tracks when hunting are hard to see, unless you (hyperbolically) smash your face into the ground to notice them

EDIT #2

The texture obscuring my vision vanished as my game changed my Resolution on me, almost making wanting to terminate Warframe from Task Manager, but I let it do it's thing, changed it back, and now the ground around Vallis is missing ._.

Edited by Xemgoa
Additional bug information

#ME AJUDEM 

o jogo fecha na barra de login, alguém sabe resolver esse erro ??? ja des carrinho e instalei e o erro continua

fiz uma verificação no cache faça o download e na otimização e assim continue continua 

Edited by DEGOLADOR666

Just wanted to ask ^^ i did my sortie and the final one is melee only. I use Garuda but it wont allow her to use her Talons is that suppose to be like that or not? Just wondering ^^

Dear Devs,

After last hotfix mesa is no longer capable of dodge roll when 4th ability is active while using mesa waltz, IT IS A HUGE NERF THAT MESA DO NOT NEED, and since i didnt seen it on the hotfix changes i assume its a bug ( im praying for it to be a bug , please be a bug please be a bug ...) please my friends fix it, mesa really need that dodge roll.

Thank you for your time and pacience boys, you did a fantastic job at fortuna, im just stunished with so many things to do and the beaty of everything on it.

Now please take a little rest ( after fixing mesa ult XD )

gg wp.

23 minutes ago, FormatDriveC said:

After last hotfix mesa is no longer capable of dodge roll when 4th ability is active while using mesa waltz

They tried to fix her ability to roll WITHOUT Waltz equipped, and seem to have goofed slightly. I suspect the lack of roll WITH waltz is a bug. 

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered the AI spawn count when playing a Drone Defense Bounty Solo. 

Why? I appreciate the effort for newer players, but for someone like myself who can handle solo bounties, the increased enemy spawns was the most fun and most challenging warframe has been, and now its gone. Encourage people to group up by upping the enemy spawns, and if people like myself can handle the added challenge, let them.

• Upvote 1

cant play some missions with others. been trying for a hour. specific ones where gabii and seimeni on ceres. when loading the squad. after everyone joins, the mission dissappears and you cant click on any other mission. everyone leaves squad, tries again and it repeats.😒

I got the grind magentism mod, but honestly I'm not sure it's actually doing anything

20 hours ago, thefellowone said:

Please don't make more exclusive (sentinel) riven mods! They are not "lackluster".

I agree with this. 

I have an absolutely amazing beast of a riven for the sniper sentinel weapon that I use in basically 100% of my play time. 

Don't get rid of sentinel riven mods. Maybe make give them out a different way but please don't get rid of them. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nickl3188 said:

It shows after you take damage

It doesn't though. Garuda does gradually show it when taking damage, but it shows with or without the sigil equipped... I've tried on several other warframes and nothing.

Host migration ruins everything. I wait 5-10 minutes to load in the Orb Valis only to have all my hopes and dreams crushed when the host migrates or I simply somehow lose connection to the host. This happened every time I tried Free Roam (both from the ship and from Fortuna) mode and a most of the times I go with a bounty.

Matchmaking is completely broken. Any mission I select will fill the squad and then the mission vote disappears, but it won't let anyone select a new mission to vote on. Everyone leaves and the cycle repeats.

Also, Ventkids standing isn't awarding properly. I earned ~6k from races, but returned to have only 1.8k to spend.

• Upvote 1

Conservation doesn't "save" progress. That means if you get to the point where you make the sound for the animal to come, when the NPC tells you to get your rifle, if you make the sound again the game puts you back to that stage, the animal never comes, even if you redo the sound it doesn't do anything and you've essentially failed this attempt without the game telling you that you failed. At least make the NPC say we've scared him away or something...

The Atomos' charger stays in place after you reload.

181110094216441930.jpg

More updates, and more bugs.  A week later than originally promised, and still playable only if you avoid known issues.

2 of the 3 daily sorties did not allow a random group join.  It just dumped us into a dojo, and one person entered the mission.

Rivens suddenly can't be unveiled, specifically for the pistol.  I've got a couple of veiled rifle mods, which work.  My pistol riven seems to be bugged.  I can't tell if this is because I earned it in today's buggy sortie mess, or it's all new rivens.

K-drives are a mess.  Either they don't offer the points listed, or the points aren't being added properly.  I can't tell which, but less than 1000 points of standing for tens of thousands of points listed seems...dubious or broken.

Twitch is a joke.  I know this isn't you, but I haven't been able to get a single drop.  3+ hours watching glamshatterskull, and all I get is a discussion about a frame locked behind a week+ of waiting.  That lock behind random drop torus pieces is nothing compared to the standing lock for mining blue prints.  I'll just say you've lost me as a twitch viewer.  The drops never seem to have worked right, and summaries of your content take a single page and 5 minutes rather than the hour being put out.  It's a compounding of a lack of brevity, and no reward, which has soured me to this.

On a positive note, items from containers seem to be working.  Missions at low levels are actually easy solo (it used to be easier to do them at level 40-60 solo because of the scaling).  Finally, the abundance of resources on the map is nice.  It means I don't have to continue grinding with the fishing or mining.  Kudos on that upgrade, and I look forward to it making its way to the plains.

• Upvote 1

Carving Mantis, Crossing Snakes and Swirling Tiger stance mods not staying equipped on Dark Split Sword, it un-equips them as soon as i close out of the upgrade tab for it. All heavy blade stance mods work but none of the dual sword ones do.

this is my favorite weapon to use at the moment. So i'd appreciate it if you guys could fix this when you get the chance. Please and thank you ^^

Kyta Raknoid is one of the hardest enemies in Orb Vallis. Why does it only give 104 affinity without a booster? Same for the Condors. 

Mine still crashes on the loading screen before the login screen. Tried verifying, optimizing, and even reinstalling but no good. Hope someone would give me a fix for this. TIA. I just really want to see fortuna 😞

We have some problems man.

First, tek gravity isn't working

Second, Mag can no longer magnetize enemies properly, like after using Pull I can't magnetize an enemy when its being ragdoll or I can't magnetize enemies when speared by nezha.

i have a crazy memory leak problem in fortuna/vallis.
Using task manager while playing, it's obvious that the in-game ram usage counter is busted and totally wrong, does not report the real ram usage at all.
warframe.64.exe process eats up ram constantly, and starts swapping once all physical ram is exhausted, leading to stuttering, then a game crash/freeze.
If i close the game before that, warframe.64.exe never actually stops ( i've done a few tests and it was still running after 10+ minutes, same with 32bits version), and keeps eating ram away ( >30Go lol ), until complete system crash.

it's ridiculous, by getting out of the elevator and staying idle, i lose 25Mo/s of RAM. (25MB of ram every second srs!)

The ingame counter goes barely above 2,000 MB, meanwhile the warframe.64.exe process reaches 8Go/GB of ram usage in a matter of minutes.

Edited by bleubleu
  • Upvote 1