Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Updated the Outrider Operator Armor Bundle Icon to display its proper attire.

Really? I buyed this because it looked great on the Devstream and even ingame the shop icon and what we actual got is worse and instead of trying to make it look like it was you just made this cheap "fix" really disappointed with that and im not the only one.  And the Energy Color of it still can't be colored right.

Just now, UnicorninjaThe2nd said:

Since you released Fortuna, DARK SPLIT SWORD is broken:

Usually, it has 10% crit chance and a 2x multiplier if you use it as a heavy blade, but it changed to 25% and 2.5x when you equipped dual sword mods. 

THAT IS GONE!!!!! Now all the work I've put into this monster is useless.

It seems there are a number of weapons having issues. I hope the Dark Split-Sword, Tonkor, and Nightwatch Napalm can all be addressed before the weekend, but I fear it's a bit late.

il y a 26 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Changes:

• Bloodshed Sigil can now be equipped on Operators -- go forth little demon children.

And now, I'm expecting Helminth to have a "(The creator lied to us)" line when I enter again and Wally to cover part of my Orbiter with a web of Void energy and making heart-beating noises just to troll me harder.

3 minutes ago, seiga08 said:

Not sure based off your wording in the notes. Is the outrider outfit fixed to now show what is displayed in the market? Or is it the market variant that is fixed to only show what is active on your character?

They just changed the icon instead of fixing the suit.

hace 25 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

More fixes towards crashes that occur when returning to Fortuna from Orb Vallis.

I hope this is about the lost reward when u go back to Fortuna. I was playing with my brother and he get nothing (mods or drop) when we go back after free run.... 2 times in a row, (sigh).

Also the bugs from lootcrates showwing on HUD when u pick it but not appearing anywhere else after.

Привет, не очень хорошо знаю английский, по этому напишу по русски, 0 урона проходит по рыбе на Равнинах венеры если Кават накидывает бафф на криты ( 0 damage fish if kavat take krit buff) Sorry,very bad speak english

12 minutes ago, AIAS-5 said:

No fixes for Helios' Investigator and the mission vote UI bug yet?

yeah the mission vote UI bug pretty annoying. loading into PoE in public and it still says "voting for mission" at the top throughout the entire mission...

So far the Orb Vallis and Fortuna have been great fun, but a persistent bug keeps annoying me greatly. When entering/leaving Operator mode, K-Drive or Archwing, the sensitivity of my mouse seems to double. This can happen multiple times causing insanely high DPI that I can't do anything about; it persists until I finish the mission. I hope something can be done about it, since I don't seem to have the issue in any other game. Keep up the good work!

Archived