Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

Meanwhile Ivara:
Get on Dashwire → deploy K-Drive → Go anywhere → Jump off = Teleported back to Dashwire, possibly enabling "while airborne" status.

Confirming the latter is hard considering no indicators for that to happen other than killing one of Raknoids for the achievement progress, which I happened to get; No screenshot unfortunally. Latter however can be easily reproduced.

Just saying :^)

Noticed two things since this hotfix went live:

1) The bounty mission to search for survivors (the 4 corpses) always instantly fails when I enter the search zone. This has happened 4 times so far. I was able to do this bounty fine before.

2) Vallis is very laggy. Had no lag at all before the hotfix.

On the mod fetch, the mod is behaving abnormally and is not in synergy with the others. And mod that practices some action is not working along with it, that is to gain critical chance, to take amor, to be invisible, to dig items in the ground for example. This problem presents when putting the mod fetch in the build and I tested with eceryone in game and in the simulacrum. The issue of sonorous bug collection of itens and the collection itself improved a lot and presented no problem now at night I testing the same. See this issue of this mod is blockinf the action of others from now thank you and sorry the English of google translator.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet.

So they are now effectively warframe mods that don't equip on the warframe. M-kay.

Listen, I love you guys, but it took you four years to listen to player feedback and give pets vacuum. How long do you think it's going to take you to listen to player feedback that warframes should just have vacuum by default without requiring a mod for it?

Had a weird/buggy interaction just a minute ago. 

Playing Nekros, using Shadows of the Dead brought one of the new enemies as an ally which creates a nullifier bubble on itself and one ally. The selected "ally" of the shadow is myself, causing a nullifier bubble to surround me.

Beyond the fact it became hard to see out of the bubble itself, I could not "activate any vehicle" or some notification when trying to use and archwing launcher. The result being Nekros using Shadows of the Dead can end up unable to use some items because of the interaction. 

3 hours ago, SnipSnipSnipered said:

So far the Orb Vallis and Fortuna have been great fun, but a persistent bug keeps annoying me greatly. When entering/leaving Operator mode, K-Drive or Archwing, the sensitivity of my mouse seems to double. This can happen multiple times causing insanely high DPI that I can't do anything about; it persists until I finish the mission. I hope something can be done about it, since I don't seem to have the issue in any other game. Keep up the good work!

^This. It's so bad. As a workaround, switching into Archwing and dismounting instantly often reverts the sensitivity, but only until the next time you try to use any of the above.

Not sure whether it was reported so pardon the duplicate:

1. When attempting to do Orokin Derelict Defense.  Did it to 15 waves and chose to extract, the mission auto-failed.  

2. When attempting to do Lua Defense on Stofler -- at wave 5 if you're not on top of the defense point when it drops down to the next level, any warframe left behind gets a No Man's Zone reset unable to follow it down.  

3. When attempting to decorate in the personal quarters on the Orbiter, the decorator point-of-view and then the warframe randomly reset to the area between the Mod Bench and the Incubator Pod for Companions.  

the bounty stage where you need to search for 4 bodies and rescue the workers from fortuna is currently incredibly buggy

the last body won't spawn until the last 40-5 seconds of the timer, the stage will keep flashing "abandoning objective" even from within the zone, it instantly fails as soon as the objective pops up, it instantly fails as soon as i enter the search zone.

please for the love of god fix this. every bounty that has this particular objective has failed just because of these horrendous bugs

there's also a bug with the reinforcement beacon where if the  base is destroyed just as it's put down the beacon for some reason will still be fully deployed and transmit eventhough there's nothing there

Why is Garuda so hard to obtain? I mean i get the daily standing and stuff but why does Garuda have to be locked behind Standing Lvl 4 it will arbitrarily take 8-10 days to make her without buying... Why would DE do that ? They have never done something like this before... It seems a bit harsh are they pushing for us to buy her with Plat or is it just an oversight?

Ranking up K-Drive boards is not rewarding mastery like it's supposed to. I've maxed out one and started leveling another and I haven't gained any more Mastery points. Another thing with K-Drives is any combination of parts creates the exact same stats.

Also, I can't tell which Moa part rewards Mastery because it doesn't show up under any categories in my profile.

Archived