Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standing gain from K-Drive races is abysmal

MemeRoyale

Same here. It shows 3 or 4k standing being added as the race ends, but then when I look at mission progress, I don't have any standing added beyond the tricks that I did. Going to talk to the Vent Kids in Fortuna also shows the standing not being added.

I'm unsure if this is intended, but at the end of K-Drive races the HUD shows standing gain, I'm getting around 3-4 thousand (I'm not very good) However when I check current mission summary, and on extraction I only get about 80 standing.

As I said I am unsure if this is intentional but what's the point of doing these when doing 2 flips gives more standing than a whole race?

Edited by Disrevoid

This happened to me too. I completed the race "Mumsie Dadsie"or something like that and it showed a 4400 standing reward in the top of my screen on finishing the race. Mission summary screen on coming back to Fortuna shows an increase of 81 standing instead of 4400.

Could you please edit the title to communicate that this is a **bug**? The way you phrased it makes it look like you just think the rewards arent high enough.

Edited by Yggdrazzil

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

We're working on a fix for K-Drive Races giving standing for completion - expect that fix at a later date. Thanks for the feedback!

Is there going to be anything else (K-Drive content, useful and/or cosmetic stuff) for K-Drive races besides standing? Because unless I'm terribly bad at math, there are *ALREADY* people with maxed Vent Kids standing, and that means access to all mods and K-Drive parts. Races just for the sake of racing (especially since it's essentially, just a time trial) are going to grow stale very, very fast. As it stands now, it takes ~20 minutes of pipe/fence grinding to cap out your daily standing even at MR26, much less for lower MR players. What incentive will there be to even bother participating?

Edited by Reifnir

• 2 years later...