Hide equipped mods during trading

Retorikk

Can we please have an icon or SOMETHING that shows that the mod you're viewing is equipped to your gear or arcane is equipped to your gear and things like that for trading? Or maybe the ability to HIDE equipped items so you're not trading things that are equipped!? Nobody wants to trade things that are EQUIPPED to their gear and loadouts so PLEASE GET RID OF THIS! please... please? pretty please..........

Edited by Retorikk

yes but rather than a warning I just want to have an easy visual way to not even select that mod because 1. it makes no sense anyway to have the option to choose something that i'm currently using and 2. it appears to remove the mod the second you click the item even if you choose cancel. I feel like it would be simple enough to just have an indicator over the item or just have a "hide equipped" option in the trade screen, or simply just dont show mods and arcanes that are equipped to your gear even. Again, this already exists on sentinel mods.

Edited by Retorikk

There appears to be a small dot on the bottom of the mod just above the blueish indicator lights that show the mod's rank which does not appear on all of them. I did a trade today and selected the one WITHOUT this dot on the mod and it appeared to not be attached to anything. Not sure if this is in fact an indicator for exactly what I was struggling with earlier today but if anyone can confirm this I would love you forever. This however does not solve the issue with arcanes ( I have not seen anything similar to this dot on the arcanes so that still needs to be addressed). Just need a hide button or just to not show equipped stuff ... idk.