Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno

Doozy84

Yea, listen to him.

Damn right.

There had better be, Saryn, Mag, and Ember called out De_Rebecca that one time. Although I heard she does have a secret vault containing all the warframe rule 34 fanart...

PHARAOH BENDER! HE ONCE MORE WALKS AMONG THE LIVING!

imbackbaby.jpg

I met you during the Breeding Grounds event!

I think I brought him back.... O.o

If you are going to restart this I will quit mine.

It's not going to be restarted, keep doing yours. At the rate DE is releasing content I could never keep up with them, there's twice as many frames now as there were in original Out of Frame and I just finally got my Boltor Prime last week. I explained in the other thread how I could never continue it here because it would just get too raunchy for the forum EULA.

I'm interested to see what someone else would do with all the new frames that I'll likely never play because all my slots are full and Blade Storm hits like a freight train in Damage 2.0. I still need to find a damn Rhino Prime helmet.

There will be something new from me though. I haven't come back just to bask in my e-fame. Although that did help.

It's not going to be restarted, keep doing yours. At the rate DE is releasing content I could never keep up with them, there's twice as many frames now as there were in original Out of Frame and I just finally got my Boltor Prime last week. I explained in the other thread how I could never continue it here because it would just get too raunchy for the forum EULA.

I'm interested to see what someone else would do with all the new frames that I'll likely never play because all my slots are full and Blade Storm hits like a freight train in Damage 2.0. I still need to find a damn Rhino Prime helmet.

There will be something new from me though. I haven't come back just to bask in my e-fame. Although that did help.

You are welcome to help with mine if you want.

Why not start posting it on another ? I'm sure you'd get a huge following!

Aww, I'm dissapointed we're not getting more but you do have legitimate reasons for not continuing it. Best I can do is wish you luck in your new ventures and help you get that Rhino Prime Helmet if you'd want. Either way, glad to have gotten closure on Out of Frame at least.