Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Commodore Prime Apparel texture bug and positioning issues

Casardis

1. It's positioned way too low and floating away from the body, even when equipped with the armor it came with. If this is an attempt to reduce clipping with other outfits, it's not really working because its lower height makes it easy to clip into many leg armors.

2. The back spike of the Commodore Prime Apparel isn't placed correctly on the Commodore Prime chest armor itself. It's protruding too much and placed a bit too low.

3. Back spike is lacking the textures from pre-Fortuna. It's very flat and doesn't even have the energy glow on it. See images below.

Spoiler

Pre-Chimera
fyyZnQH.jpg?1

Post-Chimera (before revert)
2TVmEPt.jpg?1

Post-Fortuna
GCgE0RL.jpg?1

I know the Operator changes were inevitable, but many of us paid good money for that Prime Access cosmetic, so I hope this gets some further polish! Thank you ❤️

Edited by Casardis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

literally just copying my post from another thread on every thread about these operator outfits til de acknowledges at least one of them:

its a more wide spread problem. dont even get me started on how bad the koppra faulds look now. anything that goes around the waist now floats unattached, clips through the legs, n looks horrible. they prioritized the new bulkier stuff so everything else now misaligns with the older, thinner suits, even their own parts. its kind of messed up how in the name of making mixing and matching them more viable, they made it all look bad and made none of it match up. i know this wasnt the intent, but it feels like ruining old content to drive us toward new content. i also think its quite misleading that they use this image to show the changes when it leaves out all the add on pieces, thus hiding the fact that they all look awful now.a829109938a9f13915862f9424325b2f.jpg

ive thought plenty of times about making a thread about this stuff, but lets be honest, DE knows it looks awful, they made changes in update 22 point something that looked awful, the intire internet was like 'wtf did you do to my operator?', de undid those changes saying they would do it right in a later update, and then did it again with all of these problems still intact. i dont really see them going through and redoing a third time if they re released it like this. at this point i dont think they care, or id have screenshots of every single operator item that clips/doesn't attach/doesn't color match linked in this post. and believe me, itd be alot of pictures.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius
spelling

31 minutes ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

i think u miss the point. theres 20+ threads dating back to november n de hasnt acknowledged one of em.

fair enough. it's just so mind boggling that any game would let this stand, like i've only been around for a year and thought most of DE's critics were just being dramatic

19 hours ago, FaeliecanSagus said:

fair enough. it's just so mind boggling that any game would let this stand, like i've only been around for a year and thought most of DE's critics were just being dramatic

ive had my dramatic moments lmao. but no, i dont usually make a fuss anymore unless its over blatant 'why isnt this fixed yet, you said you wouldnt do this' type problems. like this, they released it, recalled it, said if they changed it again theyd do it right, then an update later released it wrong again. its ridiculous n they know it, they just had a prime accessories pack coming with operator items, n the new update with operator items. pushing out new content took precedence over our items maintaining quality, and im sure they'll get back around to it once fortuna part 2 n fixes following that arent looming over them. however, it shouldn't have been pushed out in this shape n it would be nice if they could make one statement saying 'yes we we'll look into it, we're just working on more pressing issues that directly affect gameplay first' so we know they actually hear us n get this this is a problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2019-03-08 at 8:10 PM, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

nope. as far as ive seen, they are completely ignoring every single operator outfit issue, doesn't come up on stream n no replies here.

Even some of the outfits from Fortuna still have the same issues on release, such as one of them having energy colors not customizable.

Bump for visibility. ever since the operator cosmetics rework the commodore prime apparel has had strange positioning and has lost the jiggle-bones/physics it had before the rework, so now the operators leg will clip right through it when moving unlike pre-rework were the entire belt and it's front loop would move with the operator. I agree with the sentiment of others that sine this was a prime access cosmetic that this being left unresolved for this long feels wrong, and removing the item from my operator in favor of not having the clipping issue makes the rest of the commodore outfit feel very lacking.

i purposely did not buy the mesa accessories. its the only one i have not gotten in the 4+ years ive played. will not buy operator items while the last ones i bought are messed up with no response by DE even acknowledging it. i wanted that helm too, but not enough to give in. i personally think enough of us need to boycott buying things until they fix it or they never will. this is months with no response across every thread ive looked at and its unacceptable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Soldier1312 said:

It should be fixed a long time ago as it is paid, premium item.

And even for the ones that are not Premium, I'd be surprised if sometimes fixing certain issues required all of 5 minutes (ie: wrong offset on a couple clothes). And then there's the ones that by the simple concept of quality need fixing (I'm thinking of PBR updates that come out with issues).

I'll never get tired of saying DE needs to improve how they handle these more time consuming, artistic issues. We can go literal years waiting for one item to get fixed. And that is not okay.

At least the Emissive ones were much better handled even if they need to still refine stuff. But even then it required a great mess and lots of complaints.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

And even for the ones that are not Premium, I'd be surprised if sometimes fixing certain issues required all of 5 minutes (ie: wrong offset on a couple clothes). And then there's the ones that by the simple concept of quality need fixing (I'm thinking of PBR updates that come out with issues).

I'll never get tired of saying DE needs to improve how they handle these more time consuming, artistic issues. We can go literal years waiting for one item to get fixed. And that is not okay.

At least the Emissive ones were much better handled even if they need to still refine stuff. But even then it required a great mess and lots of complaints.

I agree that's not the premium items thing, but it's a bit more drastic in this case I guess.

And I'll probably never get tired of saying that DE isn't really sure what they want, so they jump from one thing to another, making almost everything unfinished, in need of patchers, rebalances etc. That's how we end up with mess like this one or the one you've mentioned.