Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got enough knockbacks there, fortuna?

Dallyoop

5 minutes ago, Saravind said:

the moa hybrid thing... that stick you with like 10 gravity nades and launch you into orbit at random directions is just insane... even worse indoors cant see a damn thing lol

You mean the thing that looks like a Bursa that actually uses it's legs? Yea, thats annoying, but I find the Trenchers and those turrets to be far more annoying.

Edited by Kerberos-3

The CC is serious in Orb Vallis. Sometimes, i try reloading my Tigris Prime and one of the Crewman or Moas would shoot me in the air and cancel the reload so i have to spend more time reloading. There's a Bursa which uses Vauban's Bounce Grenades and spams it on you too which is about as annoying.

Just now, VPrime96 said:

The CC is serious in Orb Vallis. Sometimes, i try reloading my Tigris Prime and one of the Crewman or Moas would shoot me in the air and cancel the reload so i have to spend more time reloading. There's a Bursa which uses Vauban's Bounce Grenades and spams it on you too which is about as annoying.

The Trenchers are the worst. I swear, those guys fly outta nowhere and put you in orbit from on landing.

Just now, Kerberos-3 said:

And seem to have 100% status chance with Mag damage.

yeah i ended up swapping back to djinn sentinel that i formaed 4 times just because they always hit my damn sentinel for some reason and wipe it out... time to forma the kavat with the new fetch and duo stat mods i guess

Just now, Saravind said:

yeah i ended up swapping back to djinn sentinel that i formaed 4 times just because they always hit my damn sentinel for some reason and wipe it out... time to forma the kavat with the new fetch and duo stat mods i guess

I find the Mag turrets focus me if I have more than 0 energy. Makes it very annoying when base capping. Also, the fact that the necessary datamass to cap a base won't always drop is highly annoying.

1 minute ago, Dallyoop said:

I actually just tested it, Even atlas gets pin balled. So much for his passive.

Know what? I haven’t tried being bounced by a Trencher or the Bursa legged Moa while using Valkyr Prime’s Hysteria since she immune to knockdown in Hysteria. Would try that tomorrow.

1 hour ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

If his passive doesn't help, can someone confirm primed sure footed works?  i'm only a few weeks from that milestone and might choose it... i main inaros and heard its decent for him anyways...?

It's been a while since I checked, but back in the day when sure footed resisted knockdown, it stopped all movement and forced you into a melee-block animation.  Basically, you might as well have been knocked down and got back up faster.

Again, don't know if they changed it since then, I just remember it as being the mod that defeats itself.

Edited by Littleman88

even Oberon gets Bounced in his grass, but it doens't interrupt reload IIRC. I think Kinetic is considered separate from Status. sufficient Kinetic will cause Knockdown, but knockback/bounce without knockdown doesn't break your reload. Still annoying as all getout. it doens't help that you get twice the level-bang for your buck compared to other Corpus enemies. level 20 is almost 2 hot 2 handle with four stars of Alert