Tranq rifle breaks Ivara's prowl

Demeraire

It's probably designed to be a loud weapon so animals can flee after you shoot, which already doesn't make sense for animals that come in groups like Pobbers, I don't know if you are supposed to be shooting at them from 200 meters so they don't hear you but making the weapon silenced would make hunting smoother, and Ivara a powerful choice for easy captures

hm... maybe loki with hush augment? need to try this, will report later 😄

yes it works, loki with hushed invisibility and the rifle is silenced ( just caught 3 pobbers without them running away after 1st shot).

btw  @Demeraire   ivaras infiltrate is only for lasers, it has nothing to do with the sounds of the weapons.

Edited by imbressive

1 hour ago, imbressive said:

yes it works, loki with hushed invisibility and the rifle is silenced ( just caught 3 pobbers without them running away after 1st shot).

btw  @Demeraire   ivaras infiltrate is only for lasers, it has nothing to do with the sounds of the weapons.

banshee would be a better pick. she silences weapons without any mods.

10 hours ago, imbressive said:

Yes I do know that the augment is for lasers. I was just stating it just in case there was some weird interaction/bug that DE can find on their end somehow. It's I really do prefer running ivara for poe and now fortuna as well because of her ability to shoot wires for an easier time to fish and possibly mine those weird high mining spots. It's just that this tranq rifle breaking her stealth is such a weird thing because it sounds like a silenced weapon to me too. 

Edited by Demeraire