Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Drops

(XBOX)UltraMagnus5000

For me and other people, the twitch drops aren't working for us. My twitch account is linked to my warframe account and I have been watching the stream about 12 hours now and didn't get one loot. I don't know if this happening on PC but in twitch chats, I see XB1 and PS4 players saying that the twitch prime loot is not working.

I've been watching Warframe partner streams since 9:48 yesterday morning (just short of 20 hrs now). Teshen contacted me at 10:49, 11:50, 12:51, 15:55, & 20:31 only. So... it's not exactly an hour then is it? More like 61 minutes each drop. Regardless, I'm about 15 drops short with my only spoils so far being a grand finale,a display-glyph, 7.5k credits, a nitain extract, & a Meso T3.  

Edited by (XB1)J3K
spelling

В 10.11.2018 в 06:29, (XB1)Kebiru25 сказал:

У меня есть связь с Xbox и ПК. Капли работали и для обоих в прошлом, но для этого дрожания только моя учетная запись компьютера работает. Ничего на Xbox.

Same

Same deal here, watching many larger and smaller streams, lots of people with issues, including myself.  Switching streams doesn't make a difference, staying on one for hours on end doesn't either. 

Been watching 2 days nonstop on my PC set to fullscreen, not afk most times, just playing xbox right next to it. sporadic drops, definitely not once an hour.  Got one while i was afk sleeping, but only one, at around 3am, after id been asleep 4 hours already.  What happened to all the other drops in between? its not the only bunch that hasn't dropped, the timestamps in communication in game show huge gaps. 

And really, the relic drops, are you seriously just handing out easily obtainable available plain relics? How about upgraded in some way at least?! and 7500 credits for an hour?  why not 50k, at least.  Can make more than 7500 in most missions anyways, way less time.  Doesn't inspire the want to watch people stream. Yes i get that people get rewarded while sleeping, as i said i do it myself.  Gonna happen regardless, just like the people who spam !commands in streams to keep from going idle by using bots.

I understand the randomness and having a bunch of meh and a few good items, lotto like, but its just not working properly. 

Edited by (XB1)Rayvenblood

So far I've got about 10 drops. Last drop I got was khora Delphi helmet and since nothing and that was almost 16 hrs ago. This is the first twitch drop I've done so I'm not sure if this has been a problem in the past but lots of console players have been having this problem. In total time I've probably have not got at least a few dozen drops I should've had