Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt-Bonds

Riger82

11 minutes ago, _Schokolade_ said:

yeah i gave up grinding. now i just start the mission and let my team do the work while i grind with the hoverboard

You're the type that I would start the mission and fail on purpose, then. I hate leeches.

Edited by ssj782

Just now, _Schokolade_ said:

well how would u feel after getting nothing for 53 missions and then screw around for 2 missions and get 4 med-bonds?

Probably as annoyed as I am for only getting 1 debt reward in 36 bounties. I finally gave up on them.

1 minute ago, Edzhang said:

Yeah, i got the same problem with medical debt, i even got 10 garuda neuroptics in 10 straight runs.. dont even know which one is common drop and which one is uncommon..

I've now gotten 9 gold mods to the 1 debt. They screwed up the rarities bad. Especially since at 29, when I got the debt, I only had 6 or 7.

11 minutes ago, R1CK_D0M said:

I believe they are yes. or you can just break boxes and hope you get some. I still haven't found a spot to cave fish them it sucks hard.

Did you just get a debt for 5 advanced, 10 training? 86k, 6 dissipator coils, 3 veneto case? I'm curious if everyone gets the exact same ones at the same time.

3 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

Did you just get a debt for 5 advanced, 10 training? 86k, 6 dissipator coils, 3 veneto case? I'm curious if everyone gets the exact same ones at the same time.

No, I didn't. My guess is the store is random from each person, but comes from a pool of possible debts so some people might have the same one, but others won't.

Just now, R1CK_D0M said:

No, I didn't. My guess is the store is random from each person, but comes from a pool of possible debts so some people might have the same one, but others won't.

Good to know. Maybe that guy who claimed to have 30 wasn't lying to me. I might apologize, but I can't remember the names of every random pug I get in a rift. And looking at my recent list won't tell me who was who.

1 hour ago, ssj782 said:

Good to know. Maybe that guy who claimed to have 30 wasn't lying to me. I might apologize, but I can't remember the names of every random pug I get in a rift. And looking at my recent list won't tell me who was who.

I just checked again and I got the debt thing you talked about a bit more than 5 minutes ago. Maybe there's a time difference?

29 minutes ago, Elenortirie said:

as far as ticker is involved I have never seen medical debt-bonds at sale... and I have a nice shiny pack of 10 advanced debt-bonds packs TWICE already...

rng being rng I guess...

I've gotten 1 batch of 5 medical. I'm now sitting on 25 advanced, though. I keep checking back every hour, but this is horrible.

According to the wiki the drop rates are indeed ridiculous for a supposedly common drop.  20% chance on stage 1.  12.5% chance on stage 2-3 and 0 chance on stage 4.  Might be worth trying it solo and quitting/restarting after each stage 1 to maximise your chances, although it's insane that gaming the system is apparently the only way for people to reasonably progress.

9 minutes ago, shrinkmaster said:

those are the same bounties we are talking about. the drop rates for a supposed common item are ridiculously low btw.

It’s not clear if people are talking about Eudico or the bounty guys outside of Fortuna. 

The bounties from Eudico have yet to give me a single medical bond but the bounties from guy right outside Fortuna has given me several.

It may just be RNG or the bounties from Eudico may be bugged, hence why I asked.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Neith7:

It’s not clear if people are talking about Eudico or the bounty guys outside of Fortuna. 

The bounties from Eudico have yet to give me a single medical bond but the bounties from guy right outside Fortuna has given me several.

It may just be RNG or the bounties from Eudico may be bugged, hence why I asked.

ohhh ok. sorry if i misunderstood your intention. 

anyway i did my bounties solo and always used the guy outside, because it easier to do than zone back into fortuna every time. 

i'm now up to 40 bounties and only got 8 medical bonds out of it. super frustrating.

8 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

How do you stop a bounty after the first? I didn't see an option. Though I can't remember if I've even looked...

I'll try the 'only doing the first' thing once I get back on.

You can just use esc > abort mission back to Fortuna, or just take the elevator back to Fortuna (hence why I said solo so you don't mess with other people's games).  That being said I've done a whole bunch of times now and still no bonds which is incredibly unlikely if it actually has the 20% chance listed on the wiki.